Magick Circle

Well, unless I win the lottery there is an easy 18 month wait- until I pay down my title loan enough to get a loan for it. Anyone who says money does not stand in the way of spiritual progress- has too much money to judge others regardless of where they began. but thanks for the warning and counsel- better safe than sorry. but I would like the smeared butt event to happen to the rapist who enslaved my daughters while he is in prison now.

Interesting!, Are they pleased to perform your magical goals?. I ordained one, I am yet waiting it arrive to my address, and I would like know experiences of other magicians, thanks.[/quote]

Guys, really.I’d use Mr.Koetting’s and save the worry! a broken line or improper seal is like smearing your butt with Crisco, walking into a gay bar, bending over a chair and screaming “TAKE ME”!One line, one mis drawn character or sigil and you could be over your head in the poo!
Or at the least it would be useless.are you aware just HOW many Sorcerers have forfeited their lives because they screwed up a pentagram or hexagram? There was a fairly famous account in the 80’s of a Satanic magician who drew the pentacle too small and the demon was so insulted it crushed him and twisted him like a dish rag!

Let Mr.Koetting do it for you.very worth the money for safety’s sake.[/quote]

AAAHHH! Sweet Courage! The Brainchild of Reason!!! Sounding amid the Bells of Intelligence with squelcheth the boonanny phantom of irrational superstition. yes, Courage with caution= progress and Light.
I would like to see the Circle of Pacts. I am so far behind learning due to the lack of funding. I have downloaded almost 300 books and grimoires to dive my brain in while I try to get financially able to by EA’s stuff. And I bet anything- were Joseph Smith to be alive today- he would buy all of his stuff also, then keep it tightly hidden away and deny its use and results.LOL Wow, gov funding for you? So glad to here it! wish I could say it. thanks

Interesting!, Are they pleased to perform your magical goals?. I ordained one, I am yet waiting it arrive to my address, and I would like know experiences of other magicians, thanks.[/quote]

Guys, really.I’d use Mr.Koetting’s and save the worry! a broken line or improper seal is like smearing your butt with Crisco, walking into a gay bar, bending over a chair and screaming “TAKE ME”!One line, one mis drawn character or sigil and you could be over your head in the poo!
Or at the least it would be useless.are you aware just HOW many Sorcerers have forfeited their lives because they screwed up a pentagram or hexagram? There was a fairly famous account in the 80’s of a Satanic magician who drew the pentacle too small and the demon was so insulted it crushed him and twisted him like a dish rag!

Let Mr.Koetting do it for you.very worth the money for safety’s sake.[/quote]

Uhh
really
?? I think not. Don’t get me wrong, as soon as I have the money to purchase a UC then sure, I’ll jump on the band wagon and do so. Yet if I could dare say that all of the ‘not-artistically-gifted’ people who created their own U.C. (or Circle of Pacts) from the BoA did miss a line or didn’t get the angle just right of one of the letter/symbols, we would have heard of it by now (with myself include in some bizarre news headline about how they found my body contorted into un-imaginable shapes).
And besides, some of the best tools that are used or needed for such operations are the ones that we create ourselves. Its the process, the energy (and by energy I mean mind-energy and emotional energy), effort, and BST (blood, sweat, and tears literally!!) that makes the tool operate and function the way that it does.
So am I saying that one shouldn’t buy a UC? Of course not!!! Go and buy a circle, and hell, buy two!!! (I know once this whole government shutdown nonsense blows over and I start getting paid again, I’m gonna go hog wild and get the Evocation course, a U.C. and whatever else E.A. has to offer!)[/quote]

Having said that. I have fair to poor art ability- but am willing to try as I believe what the gent said before- your own bst- maketh compensation for slight and innocent errors. And any entity who would be an unreasonable asshole for fun sake when a ready willing co-worker presents themselves in humble readiness; really can’t have much worthwhile to offer IMO. I think the fellow who got twisted etc, had something more offensive than an offdrawn circle. dealt with plenty of spirits, angels, (aliens), and had a “Satan” or 2 (actually more) pin me to the ceiling in the form of a snake nearly all night, and Pick me 4 ft off the ground and body slam me for a good 5 mins while surrounded by friends who never saw their “Bruce Lee” take such an asskicking before- and none of it brought by evocation -sĂ©ance- or anything invocative; and no circle. Saw the critter run screaming like hell when a Mormon high priest saw it out his window and simply walked out his door and came over to me

• he didn’t seem to need a circle shield or nothing ( but holy hell did I need a joint!). Demons are Gods, big little, it doesn’t matter; treat them with respect and dignity and hate to say this-CoFraternity; and if you are not treated the same just because the critter needs to bully up on someone who wants to befriend him; then one is way too woefully unprepared to be in the circle- well drawn of not in the first place.
    Sambhava walked into demon infested Tibet against the counsel of the best in his world- and Demons though they were- and demons they stayed, but awesome powerful worthily enjoyable Beings they proved to be.
    I would really like to hear from you in my email- I think you could really be a wonderful reasoned voice in my current world. Thanks
    Frater Dark Matter [email protected]

[quote=“Jakob420, post:15, topic:1871”]lol getting hurt from not drawing a line perfect has got to be one of the funniest things Ive heard in a while, I dont like offending people who just voice there opinions but that is truly obserd.
If that was the case people would be getting skull fucked for not using a circle and that doesnt happen, circles help Im sure but are not nessassary. My only concern was pissing of EA he does a lot and his programs and books have helped me immensely thats why I asked in another post if its ok to copy the symbols to make my own, not to save money but because I cant justify spending that much right now when I have a shit load of bills and a family to feed, once my situation improves I am going to buy one anyway. I just cant right now but I would still like to get the benefit of this new circle. Thanks for all the responses.[/quote]

1 Like