Magical Healing 30 days challenge

Same here :hugs:

1 Like

17th day

Ok.

Time to report.

The woman suffuring from cervical neuralgia is relieved from pain around 50%. I admit I was expecting better success from President Buer, but after all, the spine has been damaged, and there is serious nervous damage. So, I consider it to be a rather good success. I have given President Buer my respect and paid my due.

The 45 yo woman with fibromyalgia is much more calm and feel a great peace since the beginning of the work. Pain improved lightly around 30% wich is not that bad as fibromyalgia is a very difficult disease to treat. On 17 days, I have done the Middle Pillar Ritual (MPR) only 8 times. So, I am quite pleased with this beginning of result.

The friend with lumbago is totally healed. I think natural healing occurred after my one shot of MPR.

Yesterday, I used the MPR to relief a friend of 49 yo suffering from hemorrhoidal crisis. Today, pain decreased around 50%.

I have to admit I begin to love the MPR for healing from The Miracle of New Avatar Power of Gray-Cobb. It requires will and discipline, but it works pretty well. Repetition is the key I guess. At least if the illness is chronic or ancient.

5 Likes

Have a friend that has genital herpes chronic you think that can be cured as well ? Also any thoughts on universal magik or angels of omnipotence for healing ? I have that books , I’m trying it on myself so far

1 Like

I think anything can be cured. The missing key in healing magick is often the lack of commitment. A lot of people give up after a few attempts, no matter the system.In a lot of practice, repetition is the key. It seems to be true for the MPR. This ritual is quite versatile and I’m sure you can use it to heal your friend. But as it is chronic ailment, you have to be ready to do it everyday during at least one month, until you see signs of improvement. This improvement will boost your confidence and your will !

I don’t have universal magik neither angels of omnipotence books. So, I can’t tell anything about it. Sorry.

3 Likes

I know you’re not asking me, but I did a 30 day marathon healing with that book. It did jack shit. Maybe I’m the problem, I know.

2 Likes

Feels bad , can I ask what did you try to heal ?

2 Likes

Skin infection. Staphylococcus aureus, apparently. Be aware: several doctors have fail to heal me, and so several occultists (and spirits, and Spare sigils, and whatnot).

3 Likes

Ha same for me xD doctors didn’t manage to do anything for me , bought a ritual from a good sorcerer a while ago , didn’t do shit , paid a lot of money sadly xD think it did help a bit when I evoked Archangel Raphael :slight_smile:
Also it’s been on my thoughts that with some disease there are some terms and until the terms are not fulfilled you can’t really fix it with magick

1 Like

Well, for years now nothing has worked for me. It is technically curable, so I guess something isn’t working. The last doctor told me she wasn’t out of options yet, so there may be some med that will work, but then COVID hit and since I was a smoker for +20 years, I know that thing can kill me and didn’t want to risk it, even while my protections are working quite well.

Hope you’re better, mate.

2 Likes

We need to figure out how to heal you.

2 Likes

Doctors didn’t say it, but I’m sure they thought it :wink:

1 Like

Maybe it isn’t the dicots that need to do it.

Day 21

With 3 MPR, total and perfect healing of the friend of 49 yo suffering from hemorrhoidal crisis.

4 Likes

Day 22

The 45 yo woman with fibromyalgia is calmer and calmer ! . Pain improved around 60%, with is a huge improvement for fibromyalgia !
Method : We are at 10 MPR.

I work now on a woman of 68 yo with chronic pain from a broken kneel.
Method : Franz Bardon transfer of Lifeforce : " The magician can also sit next to the patient during the entire energy transfer without coming into physical contact with him. Imagine that the emanating energy that surrounds you flows into the body of the ailing person and is being pressed into his body by your imagination and penetrates and illumines all his pores. While you are doing this, you order with your will that the compressed luminous energy bring about the recuperation of the ailing person. While you are doing this you must constantly imagine that the ailing person improves hour by hour, that he looks healthier every day. You have to order the luminous energy not to leave the patient’s body until his health is completely restored.
Bardon, Franz. Initiation Into Hermetics . "

5 Likes

I am in awe.

Fascinating experience : one month ago I evoked Raphael to help in the healing of a depressive woman of 49 yo.

I’ve done the evocation only once and had no more news from the woman. I thought the ritual was a fail.

Before reading her message below, you must know that she wasn’t aware I made a magical ritual to help her !!!

So, after the ritual no news, and one month later, I received the following email :

« As I felt very discouraged and sad, I suddenly felt a kind of luminous force that reminded me of what an artist I was. I was moved to tears. It lasted for a brief moment but I felt I had something far superior to myself and it gave me confidence to continue. If I were a little mystical, I’d be talking about a guardian angel, but I don’t believe it at all. There is a clear difference between the encouragement I get to get back on my feet, to keep fighting as an artist, and -this-. Especially since I was doing everything else. I called nothing, nothing provoked. It also happened to me in the early morning, to see images like when we dream »

Sooooo THIS is huge.

Because, even if the woman seems to not have recovered yet from his chronic depression, the event is a very very clear manifestation of the success of my ritual and the proof that Raphael is involved.

It is the very very FIRST time someone else report to me a spontaneous contact with a spirit I summoned.

Thank you Raphael.

I bow before you.

10 Likes

Can people participate in these challenges, or are these cases outside of the forum and you just journal your working with them?

Hello Jonhbad,

This post is just me journaling.

But feel free to join me here in journaling your successes in magical healing !

After all, we all learn from others !

3 Likes

DAY 26

After a tennis match with a friend yesterday, he told me about a deep shooting pain he has in the forearm and his left hand since a few weeks.

Asked him if I could try « something unusual » on him. He agreed. I practice the Bardon method of Lifeforce transfer in his arm, imbued with the intent to calm the pain. After 15 mn of treatment, the pain went from 8/10 to 2/10.

It is a one shot, but it was sooooo pleasant to see the astonishment and then the joy in the eyes of my old friend.

7 Likes

Following. Thank you for sharing!

Amazing entry on AA Raphael! How the unaware patient described it couldnt have been a clearer confirmation of his presence and working.

Congratulations and keep healing!

Btw, you may also want to try your methods w distant healing. It works with pranic healing.

2 Likes

Greetings Dragon_Empress20.

I have three times done distant healing, as Bardon describe it. It works. But to have robust and durable results, it requires doing it again and again.

In fact, it is exactly what I am working on : a way to make healing or improvement last.

Thanks for the input.

4 Likes