Magical Healing 30 days challenge

Day 3

Saw the woman with neuralgia. No improvement in pain 5 days after evocation of Buer. I think I will let him a few more days as I will see again the woman next week. She says pain is not permanent, so I will let a few days more before adding some magick to Buer’s work.

Have done the Middle Pillar Ritual with planetary for the second woman.

I will see her tomorrow after 3 days of NAPing for healing.

3 Likes

I have been asked to ease the pain of a woman of 72 yo suffering from lung cancer pain.

Her case is most desperate but I will try.

I’ll contact probably Raphael for this, as it seems to me a huge challenge …

1 Like

Have you ever tried void healing? It’s easy and pretty potent. I use this the same way I use reiki because I’m lazy but it works remarkably well.

Cheers,
Duchess

4 Likes

How does one do void healing ?

2 Likes

Hi! You can send me healing vibes. I’m 49 and ill. I like magic. Anything would help. Lucky you healing people. I have no gifts just a women no one cares about.

2 Likes

? XD yes or no?

2 Likes

Day 4

Ok. The woman suffering from fibromyalgia told me today that her sleep is better since I began the ritual. Her pain didn’t change (yet!) but her sleep improved. I choose to take it as a positive note.

New ritual of the middle pillar for her today.

I’ll evoke Raphael for the old woman with lung cancer tomorrow.

3 Likes

Interesting.

It reminds me technique of Gerald O’Donnell in the “remote influencing course”, where he proposes a meditation where we connect to the “void” and merge within and here we are in touch with the source of creation.
It is then possible to re-create ourselves in a healthy version, even others as we all are connected to the source.

Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

Vasomotor chronic rhinitis basically close to an allergy my veins in sinus expand , gastritis and iregular heartbeat just that, most important vasomotor rhinitis, non allergic one , that’s give me the most suffering if you can help with anything I would be eternal grateful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :blush:

2 Likes

Day 6

Ok. Now something interesting.

I was at a meeting between friends this Saturday. One of my friends suffer from lower back pain since a few days.
I did a simple and unique Middle Pillar Ritual with the color of sun, and the Yehovoh eloa vedaas incantation. Visualizing the back becoming perfect, bathed in a golden light.

In the afternoon, the pain was decreased around 80%.

THIS is very interesting because it seems to confirm what I supected : the more recent the health problem, the more easily it will be solved with this kind of magick.

5 Likes

The friend is quite better now. Almost 100% relieved from pain. And only with one unique session of Middle Pillar ritual. Cool. :+1:
I’m quite surprised and highly satisfied with this one.

I have to see again the woman with neuralgia this week as well as the one with fibromyalgia.

4 Likes

You do the middle pillar in person ? With that woman

1 Like

Yes, here the summary of my magical work so far :

Patient 1. 58 yo woman suffering of brachial cervical neuralgia.
Method: I evoked Buer (EA Koetting method of Evocation)

Patient 2. 45 yo woman with fibromyalgia.
Method : I realize indeed myself the Middle Pillar Ritual. One ritual per day since the beginning of this challenge.

Patient 3. the friend I’m speaking about, suffering from lumbago.
Method : I made myself a unique Middle Pillar Ritual.

Soon, I’ll include a 72 yo woman suffering from lung cancer pain. But I would like to have results with the patients 1 and 2 before going on.

5 Likes

Day 10

Here we are.

The woman suffuring from cervical neuralgia is better and better. President Buer is working well. I thank you publicly Mighty Buer to heal this woman with your power.

The woman with fibromyalgia is Just a little better, but not that much about pain. She feels better emotionnally. I have to admit I havnt done the Middle pillar ritual everyday.
I think it is an error. I have to do it.

The friend with lumbago is still better at almost 100 %.

The woman with lung cancer is almost dying. I don’t think magick can help now. So I havnt done anything.

To follow…

2 Likes

Hey Darkgalaad, just wanting to say that you are amazing for trying to help people and it’s very interesting to read about your experiences.
(Don’t feel bad about the woman with lung cancer. Sometimes there really is nothing anyone can do.)
I’m so glad the other women are feeling better. Sometimes a positive attitude can help tremendously.

1 Like

Thank you very very much Eliade.

For me, there is no better gift than being able to heal others.

4 Likes

Hey @Eliade Please complete your introduction by answering the questions I have asked you.

1 Like

Sorry, I completely forgot! I replied now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy to volunteer. :pray:t3:
I messed myself up and self healing is going extra slow for me.
Please and thank you.

2 Likes