Magic

That may sound a bit strange now, but is there magic against injuries, for example that you don’t get injured much more seriously in sports or that wounds heal faster.

I just wanna know if such thing exists.

Of course. Magick towards this sort of goal has been practiced for ages.

2 Likes

Is it hard to learn? in your opinion

No, you can get a premade protection talisman as a pendent necklace at somewhere like etsy. The Aegishalmr, which is an Icelandic runestave for protection comes to mind. Some people get them tattooed. You could even wear a tee with the symbol.

The main thing, magickally, is to add your own will into it when you get it. Spend time contemplating how it is protecting you and how much better you feel etc with it near you. This is a form of meditation that changes your reality.

It’s not hard to do, but harder master especially for those who want instant gratification and don’t want to spend any time calmly and firmly putting their own energy into a working.

2 Likes

I formed a pact with Marbas to protect me physically from harm. It has been working out very well so far so I can vouch for Marbas. Give him fruits like oranges, clementines, tangerines and things with cinnamon and he’ll be happy. I like to use blood with him when requesting things urgent like health related.

3 Likes

Not at all. It can be as simple as praying to an appropriate God for protection.

1 Like

Marbas is amazing.

2 Likes

Oh friend. You have no idea. Or maybe you do <3 Marbas was the first demon I ever formed a pack with when I poor and in danger. I already had severe mental health issues and Paimon’s name echoed through my mind to pick up the LHP. It’s not hard to hear these names when it is in modern culture especially when you are young and play video games and read literature. Marbas protected me so hard through my issues I started to dissociate really hard with confusion. It got so bad I couldn’t feel much emotion or the pains in my body. I am young and attractive so keep this in mind before infantilizing. My biggest struggles are autism and arthritis. I am in my early 20s but I am smart and carry myself around well. If I touch a hot stove, I learn once. Marbas protected me but he made sure I reap what I sow when I don’t trust my mind. I got myself hurt real bad but it’s nothing unfixable and I am so healthy. Hail Marbas. Hail thyself and the human mind.

a pact or petition with a medical demon such as Marbas, Buer, or Verrine would most certainly help in this regard.