Magic during sex

I am looking for some resources on magic during sex.

I see a lot of stuff on attracting partners, getting better at sex, and more. What I am looking for is magic to do during sex with a partner who is not practicing, or even aware I am doing magic.

What would be the purpose and uses as well? Is it just to get energy to use for future rituals or to give to a spirit? I don’t know what else I can do with it, I’m looking for ideas.

2 Likes

So…sex magick? lol

Pick up a book, like Jason Miller’s Sex, Sorcery, and Spirit, or Jason Newcomb’s Sexual Sorcery, or Demons of the Flesh by Nicholas Shreck.

4 Likes

Oh ok lol thank you, I thought most of sex magic was referring only to attracting people. I will try these books out.

No, at its very basic level, sex magick uses sex to raise energy, and then directs that energy toward a goal using intention and visualization during orgasm. You can use it to manifest anything, money, a career, a new car, etc.

You can also use it for more mystical endeavours, like invoking a deity into yourself and your partner and having sex as gods.

4 Likes

Demons of the Flesh
By: Nikolas Schreck

2 Likes

A symbolic sexual act with a goddess in a sympathetic magic route

2 Likes

You can work with your partner’s chakras and energy during sex, you can connect with your partner completely and reach all levels of their being.

2 Likes

Michael Ford has a few decent rituals in his book Luciferian Witchcraft :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sargatanas hands down for sex magic, but not my cup of tea, His energy too dark atleast for me who prefer passionate sex.

3 Likes