Magic Circle Triangle Direction?

Hi All,

I was wondering which direction should the triangle for the circle face. North, south, East or West?

Does it depend on the demon to evoke direction?

Thanks

G

1 Like

South according EE or WOD if I recall well

I second the above post. Generically, if you don’t have a specific direction for an entity, it is South for demonic entities, or those of a “fiery” nature, angels in the East, spirits of the dead in the West, and intelligences in the North, according to Evoking Eternity.

it does depend on the entity. but when i am not sure i usualy use the east. but more research would be best advise

So for Leviathan I would point it west, right? Any ideas on items and candle colors for my altar?

G

west yes, on the other items…it usualy depends on the path walked coven differs from coven. i do for some reason relate him to squid… i dont know why, active imagination i guess. but i guess the best thing to do would be water tipe with pure darkness,but thats just me. he is a powerful god and does not have time for small tasks, he is ark and more wise then most i know. and among the oldest

Water tipe with pure darkness?

G

leviathan is also know as the god of necromancy i have studied him years ago so kind of rusty. but info on him there is no shortage of on the net as he is well known

I been looking and haven’t really find enough information like the other demons. So I am getting iffy on him. Maybe I should stick to Azazel.

G

you give-up way to easy

So enlighten me!

G

If it was me, I’d stick to what I intended, which from your initial posts was to work with Azazel - unless divination says otherwise?

You’ve done the prep. work and you have a lot of people here who’ve worked with him, and he’s shown himself willing to work with people who are just starting evocation, I mean you could spend an eternity looking into the right spirit to evoke - or you could evoke Azazel, ask him if he’ll work with you, job done. JMO.

It’s possible to ovethink these things. :wink:

If it was me, I’d stick to what I intended, which from your initial posts was to work with Azazel - unless divination says otherwise?

You’ve done the prep. work and you have a lot of people here who’ve worked with him, and he’s shown himself willing to work with people who are just starting evocation, I mean you could spend an eternity looking into the right spirit to evoke - or you could evoke Azazel, ask him if he’ll work with you, job done. JMO.

It’s possible to ovethink these things. ;)[/quote]

That’s my problem over thinking!

G

Divination beats that one every time… seriously, if you get a positive answer on whatever spiritual being you ask about, then you know that’s going to work out, and then if you get a positive answer on the date you chose and so on, that’s more confirmation.

That’s why it’s important to have at least a couple of methods of divination that you know are dependable, or somewhere to get readings you can trust. :slight_smile:

But remember the spirits mostly WANT to work with us, and have gone to great lengths to do so in the past, and in the lives of a lot of us here.

Divination beats that one every time… seriously, if you get a positive answer on whatever spiritual being you ask about, then you know that’s going to work out, and then if you get a positive answer on the date you chose and so on, that’s more confirmation.

That’s why it’s important to have at least a couple of methods of divination that you know are dependable, or somewhere to get readings you can trust. :slight_smile:

But remember the spirits mostly WANT to work with us, and have gone to great lengths to do so in the past, and in the lives of a lot of us here.[/quote]

100% Agreed!!! I have been utilizing the cards ALOT lately. It kept me from getting assraped by a demon recently! ROFLMAO xD