Made a sh** load of money

Thanks.

2 Likes

e-commerce is selling online. Whether it’s products, digital downloads, etc.

5 Likes

Hey mate, thanks for the incantation. Do we have to chant this once or frequently?

And how does this help? Does it open new income streams or get money from random/unknown sources?

Btw, how much can it fetch? Like in 3 or 4 or 5 digits?

4 Likes

im a newbie at this and dealing with damaged energy and demonick parasities, would you say itd be too strong for me?

2 Likes

Not sure how some of that is pronounced, but I’ll go with it!

2 Likes

I just found this:

https://themagickalblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/27/on-money-spells/

And this thread from @Micah, which includes the ‘Jasof nengreda itshcu’ incantation above shared by @Shadowdoctor. I wonder if they may have more details to add? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Pronounce it just as you would normally i.e the way it is read.

2 Likes

Wow, thats great! Keep up the good work! And thanks for sharing. It’s a very interesting topic and I’ll be following your post.

1 Like

Thanks

I can only assume you visited Go Virtual Lucifera youtube site because she puts a lot of Clauneck and Bune videos…if not then kudos to you no matter how you found your info for Clauneck.

2 Likes

Bloody hell.
I need to find a way to do the same.
Too much going out, not enough coming in.
I just don’t know where to start.

4 Likes

sorry for the late reply but here’s the link from the previous post.

6 Likes

I know that feeling.

3 Likes

No clue how to say “itshcu“. Or “I’tunshe”

1 Like

I say it like EATS-KOO and EE-TUN-SHAY

3 Likes

I say it like ‘It shkoo’ and Eye Tun She’.

3 Likes

How did the money reach you though? What business are you involved in?

3 Likes

Never heard of that I honestly feel like they came to me!

Several. As long as you have an open pathway to receive it that is logical, then I think any business will suffice as long as it’s do able.

1 Like

Start with a solid foundation in yourself. And hella belief in your worth. That’s what I did I knew I was gonna be rich even when I was dead broke! Can’t tell you why… but I didn’t “think” or “Dream” I knew. Like I knew forsure.

7 Likes