Mad Mums Journey

taking time off tomorrow - going for testing… I have really enjoyed being on here and learning from everyone. I feel like I am watching something bigger than me and I get to partake in it. really love the interactions I get here. I am not a freak here and I feel I can ask questions. Thank you everyone. Thank you thank you thank you.

3 Likes

Dreamt of Ravens lots and lots of Ravens opr were they crows they were attacking in groups of 2. Not me but well an intended target. I then dreamt of lots and lots of money…

I was in the most pain I had ever been in -for some time. the testing from yesterday pushed my nerves to its limits - I have been told I have a Rare disorder and now I have blood work sent off to Mayo for further diagnosing. I am not going to do any more research on what this could be I am going to find some peace… I am going to reach out and see who will help me,

The other night Mr fox came by, and while driving to the drs visit I saw an owl in flight. I do love spotting my Ravens and crows as well.

2 Likes

I called on King Marbas and Lord Lucifer to help find answers and a cure. I am not old and I really dont want to be given an expiration date. I have children and a new job that I am excited about. My relationship with my husband is finally turning around thank you King Beleth , King Paimon, and all the other kings that have come forward and graced me recently. Thank you members of BALG for friendship via a keyboard… I love asking questions and being over whelmed by the wealth of knowledge - I wish I had my sharp mind still. It is one of the issues that has come about with this new obstacle life has thrown me. I am pretty sure its not a curse I sent out and back fired. I am going to take the next 2 days and rest I have a new book to read and some art to work that I plan on selling.

3 Likes

I’m seeing “2 Ravens” and then you saying your mind is clouded, I keep coming back to Odin’s ravens:

I don’t know what you’re supposed to do about this but I’m close to certain this is what you’re seeing, and that they’re a good sign.

4 Likes

Thank you! I have been skittish to work with Odin… But have always loved Norse Mythology. My mind is clouded - from the recent medical issues I am currently trying to diagnose at first they said it was stroke, now its a whole mystery.

2 Likes

It’s too much of a similarity IMo to be anything else, Odin has a mercurial side and is associated with quick wits. I think he’s paging you. :wink:

2 Likes

My boy knows I am sad, he is not leaving my side. What an amazing gift animals are -

2 Likes

Build a cemetary in your backyard, and if anyone raises a stink about it, tell them you’re a Halloween fan 24/7/365.

1 Like

Right. Its composting- old school

1 Like

I would like to make Runes today - and call on Odin- any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am also getting ready to download Norse Mythology by Niel Gaiman. I bought this last week and never downloaded it.

Actually Runes are made and setting in the sun right now. i cut myself making a bunny for Spring equinox. out of wood… Got tired of the office drama and now I am in the tub with a glass a wine… ahhhhh the joys of working from home.

1 Like

Pretty much what I feel like when I mediate… or anything just saying… I just dont have great hair.
2 Likes

New moon money spell today- I love doing this every new moon- Seeing results. I made the Runes yesterday now to learn how to use them. I need to call on Odin I dont feel ready for the Eye of Odin Ritual… I think I will just sit out side and call him.

1 Like

Regular: Yes - I am thank you. I am on here more than I am checking Waste of SpaceBook. Wrapping up works - and I am creating crafts to sell, for the muggles.

1 Like

I did it - I was successful with a read- I stepped out there and I was pretty dead on. So excited I did it whoot whoot. I am evolving…

3 Likes

Today I woke with a chip on my shoulder- ugh need to meditate and call on the demons- Cleaning the house getting ready to call on my highest need- and the Demon to assist me with it.

I have the cleansing bath ingredients for my friend thank you @ebdr the first person I thought of for advise on herbs. ( it literally came to mind as the Beautiful French Flying Ointment Lady)
I need to reach out to @FraterMagni for the binding. I am half temped to use the Runes and Mars to end the chaos this guy is causing my friend. Shoot I could find a dead mouse and do the rat king curse.

I believe some people have sent me healing me and taking my anger away… Its nice but this anger is like a part of me that has been here for so long- I also called on King Marbas to diagnose and treat me, I did not ask for healing. But I believe this Kings are amazing and I am not going to argue with them.

I was talking to my Cuz yesterday and I said Slap me and call me Lucifers child I may be right. She just laughed. I layed down last night and said Heavenly lord lucifer- I was like wait i am sorry, but for me he is heavenly.
I am working at a Snails pace compared to alot of you- I am timid. The first time I opened my 3rd eye I was doing a type of meditation and i was overwhelmed, I suddenly lost friends and got hostile reactions from certain really close friend. I stopped almost immediately- I was afraid I would not be able to ground myself or want to come back. I was getting alot of positive attention from men and beautiful people - I look back and kick myself but I was a very sheltered abused person shit I had never had a bagel until I was 19.
Last night I went to the alter of the kings and noble demons and I asked which one of you is responsible for opening this up? its swung around - I said you all had a role in this opening in me? they said yes with the pendulum. I have had a gift for a long while - I shut it down and now here I am seeing things feeling things- my close old friends know I have this uniqueness and often they would call and say tell me what you feel.
This morning I read the Woodsmans post - Epic and I have respect for everyone here that puts themselves out there and out there to help lil sprouts like me. I get envious of how some of you have a full brain- the ability to retain information. The Balls you have are enormous- may I one day be able to dangle with you. back on his note - about posts and the light attitude that is taken he is right. I can imagine the Woodsman glaring at the screen - visioning that shitty song Im a barbie girl - only the song would go on I envoke demons - and tell the world… Lets go Demons lets go demons I call you out and we have starbucks. Yeah I am a lil Salty at times. I play Tony Bennett LPs when I get in the mood to call Beliel- I have no clue. what is up with that but he likes my retro taste in music.
In the end of the day we are amidst Demon Gods, for me its like a loaded weapon . I look at Vk Jennahans drunk videos and I say to myself - he is brilliant really brilliant and I love his blog - buti look at these vidoe and i think he is really playing with fire , a fire that can fuck you up and anything within 2000 miles. I do not ever wish to dabble or play here with the demons. I wish to evolve, develop skills and to make my life here on this plane fucking amazing. I do not ever wish to be bitch slapped but anyone of these entities and with the upmost respect i hail thee.

Wow - I cant believe I just dribbled this much shit.

CARRY ON MOTHERFUCKAS
AND EVOKE ON.
( if you saw me you would be like this old lady has a mouth on her) My Lawyer is taken back at the shit I say… I tell him um I hired you because If I spoke to the other Party I would be in a lot of trouble.

4 Likes

thank you my love :hugs:

1 Like

Just cut done all of my drawings to Card size - I spread them out and with my pendulum I asked who shall I call on tonight the all wanted to be called on - Um okay.

I need to be more specific - I will give you all honor tonight however Lord Lucifer will be envited in and Beliel and Maybe Paimon to erase the emotions they had for each other. I am going to call on Mars- to end the relationship.
I will have cords to cut has I chant this… End the relationship that is hurting my dear friend. This boy is toxic - Phsyco and a freak that will stop at nothing… he has called my friend while beating off to pictures of her daughter.
While I am doing this I am going to have her do a bath- with candles of with black salt - and graveyard dirt. I need to find the page that said the Mars hours for doing certain works… soon Ugh-

2 Likes

i just want to give you direction on when and where I started back on this path… .Yes I saw Becoming a living god several times maybe to many times - i ignored it for so long… I started following White raven witches lair she was great - and i could relate then I ordered dragons blood incense she dropped off the plenet of you tube and found Ravenways then i watched a bunch of worthless shows on you tube , spent a fuck load of money on loser… found chicha she was then removed from youtube then I said I need evolve and here I am… almost 3 fucking years of dipping back into the black water… and I dont fucking regret it… I am slowly evolving- with the tumor and all the other shit I am facing I am fucking rocking the handicap boat… its been a month since I journaled but I thought I would let those of you that read my page to pass the stole on the golden throne I am around and I am working… just reading - soul searching and enjoying the gifts the demons have given me.

3 Likes

Hail my BALG peeps and Hail to the Demons… you have fucking made the air I breath breathable…

3 Likes