Mad Mums Journey

I am out working in the real world now. I have an office and I have my candle I light everyday I try to connect with my demons and keep my ancestors happy. I just paid respects to my dead friends … I miss being on here all the time but duty calls. Dealing with lawyers and Drs is still an issue. Mothers day sucked and my spouse is angry at me. I called on Dantalion to make him realize shit stsrted with him not me. Working with Bune i had great success with Seere earlier this month. Awesome demon

1 Like

Had a goshawk encounter yesterday he dropped his prey and flew right at me then next to me for what seemed like forever. Ahhh what does this mean.

Some one said im going to hell if i dont change my ways this week. Found this quote this morning
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

• William Shakespeare

Dantalion our relationship started nearly eleven months ago, you have blessed me you have been my Guide in the Darkness. You whisper in my ear. I feel that you have come to the forward and guided many of us. You evoke terror in minds, you twist thoughts. I simply love working with you.

feeling Amducious, should finish things off - feeling Bael feeling a full on distruction and make it a cold fucking day in hell, So Amducious it shall be.

does this happen to anyone else? feeling a full dump coming on in the midst of my enn… I guess My Lord is telling me I need to release the shit. Back in five… five pounds lighter?

1 Like

Cards the cut on your drawing and the email… King Amducious your in my head and the music that is popping up is on point. Hail king Amducious

1 Like

Last nights dream: Dennis Quaid look alike in a stunning suit was displaying a rare bell it was clay but ornate like a Easter egg. The dongle was a Doves heart still bleeding and pulsating after all these centuries. As he was explaining the history and its use my dog woke me up… ugh life gets in the way of your dreams

They ravens came by yesterday ah i love when the swoop by the window

Its been a while, I redevoted to my demons. I was in an MRI machine chanting away and slipped into the deepest sleep ever. Work has been shitty at best and I have been hell on wheels to deal with. An upper management jesus lover has been at me and i have been at her, especially since she mocked my emotional stress to a co worker. Before she hangs herself was the comment. I want to pore every ounce of anger into cursing her. Upon Divination of coins , pendulum and cards. My ancesters say no… and the cards were dead on has to what was going on i pulled one last one for kicks and she is decieving the company. Honey Jar it is… what have i learned over the year being here? Revenge is often not the answer, as much as we all wish. Divination divination divination.

Its been quite a while, i am choosing to run the light through myself, my house, my humans, and my land. By the love and light of lord Lucifer, take these negative hooks from my life send them back to the senders let fell them 13 fold. I am slowly working on positive outcome. I need to purge the anger from me.

Staying close to the ground, focusing on healing these days. Seems we have had a string of bad luck - working on reversin that. That enormous cyst on society is still festering, i lit a candle asking my Dark Knights to finish him off. A life was ended and he had made it his mission to harass this man. I am not saying he did it i am just saying hes a fucking bully.

I got to enjoy another mothers day completely with lil love.