Luxerdo introduction

Hello everyone! I’ve been reading this forum for a while, finally joining today to be able to ask questions and perhaps share my experiences when they become more profound and helpful for others. I wouldn’t say I’m new to the LHP as I’ve been dabbling for a few years, but as of today I’m still learning and have a lot of room to grow.

I’ve been attracted to the Draconian current and feel especially called to connect with Goddess Lilith, whom I keep coming back to even as I explore a variety of spiritual paths and related deities/entities. Recently I ordered the book “Rituals of Pleasure” from BALG to add to my Asenath Mason collection, and I’ve also been watching videos online and reading from other books related to the occult and LHP. One of my favorites is “Liber Lilith” by Donald Tyson, as it hits on so many of my interests: a Gnostic backstory, ritual magick, spiritual/divine sexuality, a bit of the taboo, and of course, Lilith.

Currently I am using daily mantras, yoga, super-clean diet and other practices to help progress on my path. My biggest struggle over the years has been (so far) my limited ability to perceive the other realms so I can interact with spirits and experience Gnosis firsthand. I had a spirit companion (succubus queen) bound to me about two years ago and know she is here but I’ve been unable to (yet) feel/see/hear her directly. Hence my biggest goal at the moment is to elevate myself energetically and spiritually so I can get out of the books and open my consciousness to what’s waiting for me on the other side.

Namaste,
Luxerdo

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Welcome to the forum :smiley: