Lux Anguis Spells Made By Your Requests

Then you can say “let me know how it goes?” when you do the work, not ask for “payment as a mark of respect for me”. It was pretty clear what you meant. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Fine, ok ill do that in the future thanks for yor feedback Mullberry :grinning: :grinning: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

PHULS UNLOCKED EARS

Foreword:

This working has been a Request by @SEEKING_HELP and is brought to reality by my recent studys and inspirations in chaos magic and some olympian spirits especially Phul. He wanted me to include him, for the next working.

In wich i bring it freely here for all to use and benefit from at the end of the day.

It is comprised of Latin and the whispers of Phul himself.

A Psycho/Astral machination channeled sigil of Phuls alchemy for this work.

And its instructed directly from him how you should peform it and what you should offer unto him for properly bring it to work generaly speaking for everyone.

:black_circle:

Benefits:

It is mainly used to permanently increase, unlock, and empower:

1.Clearaudience,
2.Intuition,
3.General psychic Abilitys.

(The dominance of energetic effects is here numbered, from first to last)

What you need:

Phuls sigil of unlocked ears.

2 tee candles in wich Phuls name is inscribed on it. And your love is energeticaly breathed into the candle per visualisation and emotion. It is exhaled into the candle via your whiff the candle is than near your mouth and the visualized love is a rose colored mist wich is absorbed by the candle.

Your time and intention

How it is peformed:

This rite shall be peformed for its completion two seperate times.

In each week one time.

The Day should be Moonday prefered at the hours of the moon. But it isnt a must.

First gaze at one point on the sigil relaxed for 17 minutes.

Than place the two him designated tee candles into each of the sigils circles, puting one in each circle.

Than proceed with the incantations after the first part is done lit the first candle in the below triangle.

When the second incantation is done lit the second a the above triangle.

Both intended as sacrifice unto him.

After all that is done.

Meditate in peace around 5 to 10 minutues at least or how long you want to meditate.

Thank Phul personally and yourself

End the ritual how you usually would.

Give the sigil with burning tee candles unto a safe place where they can be undisturbed and without a risk be burnt untill its natural end.

PHULS UNLOCKED EARS SIGIL

After 17 minutes sigil gazing.
PHULS UNLOCKED EARS INCANTATIONS
Voco te Phul excelsi 7 times

Phuls whisper:
Tasam Veal livanz zirk inet 8 times

Intent:

Phul, permanently unlock and empower my Clearaudience abilitys further. Teach and guide me also within my natural time in wich i need to properly learn to tune in and out this ability corectly and successfully . AVE PHUL! 6 times

(LIT THE FIRST CANDLE)
Invoco te Phul excelsi 10 times

Phuls whisper:
Tasam eris sawel sarischem mintark usz
19 times

Phul Manifestos 8 times

Intent:
Phul kaschesch permanently empower and refine all of my psychic abilitys exponentially further. 7 times.
(LIGHT THE SECOND CANDLE)
Meditate than at least for 5 to 10 minutes or how long you want to or how much one is called to peform .
Thank Phul Thank yourself and end than the ritual. All done how you personally would do. (example: speak, As i have spoken so let it be done).
Pack than the Sigil and Candles away unto the designated safe place, for the safety of the offering and your property.
END.
Note:
Draal Devil Sagmon is also very helpfull and powerfull for sudden strong enhancement of clearaudience and psychic abilitys.
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum the 3rd Key
:eye:LUX:eye:ANGUIS:eye:
ORIGINAL SCRYPTS

Phuls Sigil:

Open Ears sigil:

Open ears incantations:

:star2:

3 Likes

Hey Lux, do we use Phuls sigil for ahything or just the open ears sigil?

1 Like

You can include Phuls original sigil as further enhancement but since the ear sigil is the focal point of Phuls alchemy it isnt necessary other than when its inlcuded it is a further empowerment for the rite for his presence and more deeper guidance in the rite itself and beyond.

Example before the actual rite begins you can look on the sigil of phul and state 20 times Phul come be present and open my psychic inner and outer gates so further psychic empowerment is granted ! . And have the sigil lie below the ears sigil.

Or anywhere where its fine for you.

After the rite is comple you can have both sigils when the candles are finished burnt, in your left pocked and or under the pillow when you sleep so you have phuls alchemy allways by your side. So you include them in the second and last time for the rite and when it is finished burn phuls original sigil, but burning the ear sigil is optional. Burn it if it feels necessary for you.

2 Likes

MAMMONS CLAWS
:black_large_square:

Foreword:

This working has been brought to reality by @Mustafa1 suggestions. Since i work with Mammon dearly i know he has not only money and wealth aspects to him but very well a Drakonian, Mindcontrol power/aspects also. Because if someone decides to uncounciously or even counciously fall into his intended traps of money over ones soul and evolution he will make sure your mind(and many more thinks) becomes under his dominion until you grow enough to undertand his lesson and out of your free will break out it out of his dominion/domination and start to integrate his powers, whisdom, and knowledge into your own whole Mammonlike magical being instead being his enslaved mind/spirit/soul and meet on equal grounds. Or be just hollowed out and eaten by him just for lower energetic materia, you decide. Like so many demonic beings outthere do alike
:black_medium_square:

Do not underestimate Mammon ever because he is an old and well known and worshiped Ruler and a god to many, till this day and onward.
:black_medium_small_square:

Evolutionarily he is and has exponantionaly grown in his today black magical presences and currents. And his powers became many more other than just richness and such aspects of wealth, but these became sure perfected. Some are new and yet more unexplored just like this one. At least to my attention.
:black_small_square:

:red_square:

I dont care if you are using this working for all the so called wrong purposes. The Perpetrator and the victim get theyre own type of growth and expiriences, they somehow will need sooner or later on theyre path to the highest of heights and its lowest of the low unto eventually its many equilibriums of crystalized being are achieved. The Victim in wich either trouh breaking it, overcoming it, integrating its essence, or to be devoured by it, controlled and on a occasion being freed and liberated by it by some other power. Or the Perpetrator be the master controler and powerfigure to see if ones got what it takes in that aspect, and if one can handle the responsibility handling such power, destruction and chaos over the victim and for himself. The Mammon being and essence wich will be cultivated on all fronts also grows further on both involved Parties. All is just a big play of ongoing evolution and trainig wich is all a so overwhelmingly ave inspiring wondrous and equally horryfing at the same time.
:red_circle:

Rite Infos:

Energetically it consist of the El Shadday Mammon form, in wich had been brought to me by deep Blackflame meditation and tranceworking by Behemoth X Video of Azazels black flame mantra chant:
The Naga Black Flame Chant
El Shaday Mammon Infos:

The rite has three aspects in wich you can decide how to proceed each one time per week. I would first go with mind, than emotions and than the Body.

It should be peformed on a night of an saturday if posible on the hour of saturn.

Every week one time. With full force!

What you need:

°El Shaday Mammons Sigil

°El Shaday Mammons Picture

°In his sigil inscribed Red Candle concecrated with your blood all intended as an end offering for this undertaking. At the end of the operations.

°Dragonsblood offering for him and eventually for your own highness. At the begining for the rite or end wich feels more right to you. Usually for the begining for death/sacrificial energys for manifestation purposes.

°A full photo inscribed on it all the infos really ALL infos you posibly got wich conects you the victims energys and being.And activating it as a portal

°The sigils of manipulation, control, and destruction.

°The text.

°Be open for partial posession

°Intent

°Time

:white_large_square:
Instructions:

First get the both portals and portrayals of El Shedim Mammon.
FRONT:

BACK:

Picture:

You can all print it out and just overdraw/black marking it and while doing so vibrating the name El Shadday Mammon for further empowering its essences and influences of Mammon.
Have the picture of your victim present on it every posible information you have of it. Email, Zodiacs, Birthday, nicknames etc where they live etc.
When all is drawn/inscribed on the pic. Hower your right hand over it.
Invision from your deepest soul core(in wich on my gnosis is the middle of your body traditionaly known as solar plexus or manipura chakra all melted and transformed as one Lamiamorphis 🧛🏻 The body of the Vampire ).
A black tentacle like mist/clockwhise tornado in it brews a black light electrical storm wich goes from your core up the chest down trough your shoulders and arm and than imediatly trough your hands energy opening into/unto the picture. Riping with your intent the picture a portal open unto the victims soul, spirit and body. Seeing the whole Victims being more and more realistic in your minds eye. When it reaches its natural peak intent and speak.
‘’ I(Magic Name) Concecrate this picture as an permanent Portal unto my victim, (its Name) soul, spirit, body so my Magic! my Will! My Intent! Slithers and corrupts troughoughly and completely (its Name) Emotions, Mentality and Body and its Soul, bending and assimilating to all my commands!" 5 times
Than feel like a dark sinistral lord let all this power riple and asimilate on the picture feel, see, and be asured that the portal is than open and you can do much more shit than you now dont even can expect.
Done so the picture is than ready.
Have meditated for around at least 10 minutes. (more is bether) on each depiction of Mammon the sigil and Picture for 4 days each in advance before the actual rite begins(preferably on a saturday on saturn hours) so you get in tune with him.
:white_medium_square:
The incantations:
A, A, AZ, ZARKIR IRASCH SCHAWIL. 24times
(Empowers the Atmosphere for the coming working of control and influence)
EA MAMMON UNA MAMMON KA TESS MAMMON HEN. 40times
(Mammons calling to make him all present)
:white_medium_small_square:
State:
“Mighty Mammon open with me the {choose now only for this rites week with one you shall proceed:Mind/Emotion/Body} Gates of my (victim name) destroying in this process any and all defences and resistances it may have! So (Victim Name) becomes my complete slave to my will, to my desires and all of my intents”
3 times
:white_small_square:
Posession invocation:
VAJEZ ORBARKHEM ISCHTALA UTZE. 20times
(For leting Mammon posses you repeat and intent more if necessary)

When partialy/posessed proceed inscribing on the picture of the victim on the apropriate parts or what is present of the body of the victim, the symbols in the colors of red and black wich represents your and Mammons control of each intended attacked elements of your victim. When inscribing repeat each powerword of manipulation, control, and destruction.
1.Above is Mind=WUEL PAKESCH ERESCH 7 times
2. Middle is Emotion=DOJEL EKA’EL 13 times
3. Below is Body=VAKAZE ELAKE 9 times

THE SYMBOLS OF MAMMONS CLAWS:
:eye:

:fire:
When the one influence is established.

Proceed to repeat 8 times this channeled hymn wich finalizes this whole process.

"ZANESCH SCHUFAR RUSCHKIR RIZBAN.
ADZATE KURASCH SCHUFAR RUFAL.
ZAZIM MIRKASCH SCHIUMIR RINSET.
AZATE(-azate is repeated 3 times each whole round)
"

Than be still for awhile how long its naturaly comfortable and right for you, feel the energetic movements and the black chains fasten and harden on your victim.

Than thank Personally Mammon give him his concecrated and designated red candle and the Dragonsblood if you have it not done it on the very begining of the Rite.

Thank yourself personally give yourself/your inner divinity, daimon your offering if you have not done it on the begining of the rite.

AS I HAVE SPOKEN SO IT IS DONE!

Finished.
:money_with_wings:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:chains:
ORIGINALS:

:star2::skull_and_crossbones::fire:

3 Likes

After the Mind, Emotions, Body and posibly the soul of the victim is damaged and brought under your manipulations,Control, Influence, you can personaly design a rite with el shadday Mammon or any self similar being to intent what the victim shall do for you. Or if your strong enough plant a concetrated seed of a mental astral projection of your will, intent, desire into the victim and leting it flourish.

2 Likes

A DEMONIC TRINE ELEVATION OF LIFE

THE FIRE SIGIL

This has been brought to reality by @CyberLord suggestions. It is now here free to use for all who want to permanently in rather simple and short time improve ones own Financial growth, Love & Relationship dynamics and situations, ones own sexual Charisma/Magnetism.

By the Powers of:

El Shadday Mammon, Lord Lucifer,
Lord Asmoday.

And

with a visit by Bael who personally came trough to bless this working further, in his personal ways so it bears even further fruits for anyone using it once, or, multiple times. Including it in rituals wich are inclined in these previous mentioned categorys of Finance, Love, Sex/Charisma/Magnetism.

All you have to do is for a short time look on the symbol make the intent of improving yourself in all these categorys or just one but it is meant to be a improvement of all these 3 aspects of Life, so that would be rather more effective.

Than simply burn it and thank yourself and the spirits personally. Than its done.

Of course you can optionally give beforehand offerings of blood, saliva, Sexual fluids, Hair, Nails, Love, as Personal empowerment of this simple but potent magic.

All Hail me Lux Anguis
All Hail me Azzuok Ashimmar
Hail El Shadday Mammon
Hail Lord Lucifer
Hail Lord Asmoday
Hail King Bael

:snake:LUX:fire:ANGUIS:star2:

6 Likes

For now i make a pause taking suggestions.
I will reopen the doors when the time for that are inclined again with my soul,spirit and body of evolution and for the right people who are coming across these workings.

I write here when you can suggest me working under these premises again.

That follows:

2 Likes

Hi, All! I haven’t really been active in the forums for some time, so I am just as now getting back to reading the spell working courtesy of Mr. Lux Anguis.

I haven’t done the ritual as yet(being that I’m doing some late nigh past-time reading);but, I have recited the incantations for some duration. I can say that I felt very wholesome whilst doing, as if it were taking hold.

To Mr. Lux himself I am grateful for him doing this on my behalf and also for other members of forum.

1 Like

Wow, that really warms my heart to read that from you!:heart_on_fire: And that gave me more proper selfassurance and confidence that motivates me more to help me and help all people who really are about this lifestlye and growth.

You Rock

:skull_and_crossbones::love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heart_on_fire::star2:

Naga bless Man !

Even though for what reasons you left this forum i still wish you the best if you are reading this.

Keep on pushing and be real.

3 Likes

Hey, guy! This is he. I made this account being that the other was biased on standpoints magick wise as I created it two years ago when i was still a teen. Intentions & I have grown then.
(Did not know ‘duplicate accounts’ were a no-no. had to chose me here)

I am very drawn and likened to your work.

I want for other lukewarm practicioners to seek knowledge here when in need.

Have to say: The Request in our PM still stands. My intuition’s telling me that this is what I need in my life now and what others may struggle with.

I cherish your genuinety and wish you the peace in your everyday being that you have so much going(and still choose doing charity to others):pray:

1 Like

Thank you very much @10_EMPATH

You are apreciated! :blush:

BLACK MAGICAL ATTUNEMENT UNTO THE POWERS OF THE ORIONBELT/STARSYSTEM AND WITH THE TALL HYBRID GREYS COVENANT FOR YOUR DARK ASCEND

Foreword:
This working has breen brought to reality and in my attention by both my own past expirience and conections and by the member known as @lukaslkosik for helping get in contact with grey type aliens and they’re starsystem.

Spiritually the Orionbelt - starsystem is channeled by posession and guidance of Azagtoth .

Spiritually the get in communication and empowerment part is by Demonia

(In the various fiends article 1)

The elevations youll get step by step is by a big 3 meter tall very muscular hybrid insectoid grey called Xelie at least in my contacting. He will most likely attune -covenant with you too to this particular part of grey intelligences who are specialized in negatively and darkly polarising generaly beings with proper concience for dark spiritual practices/philosophys.

These tall insectoid hibrid greys have a mantislike big head elongated muscular three fingers and hoper like feet but the torso and stomach part is alien Grey alike but very much naturaly buff instead of waky thin ,without a navel they generaly do not wear any armor or clothes.

They are good for by my insights and gnosis:

°A perfect guidance for Sephirotic/Qlipothic initiation for carving by ones own based nature initiation wich is most helpfull to your progression but most likely will start if you are slowly reaching the supernal triads.

°Black Flame empowerment

°Can show you how to eat and absorb negative souls, shadowbeings, and also your own hidden dark aspects for reintegration purposes.

°Can show you deeper misterys into the lhp and black magic in a more primordial Xeno way and can deepen your souls progression as a dark energy being.

○WARNING○

If you are just a curious normie and or lightworker do not aproach them for just curiosnes and for the fuck of it. They pretty much bully/Kill/curse normies(Ocaisonly), lightworkers and positive attuned people most of them do because its in theyre nature. I do not include every part of these Greys but this particuar one very much is. You must aproach them in a way they universaly understand is for power whisdom and evolution on a mutually agreable basis . And you must expect as a just curious normi/lightworker they will test you horificly for they will show you what ultimate outer darkness is but not in the way human understanding level but theyrs and its different… they know it and youll probably break, in a bad way.

But if you aproaching them as a allready dark magician they know they benefit also from your interactions with them because real is recognizing real. And they allready know your intentions.

They are not for bullshiting around becuase i think they’re culture and Intentions are pretty much different than ours(Obviously) on most levels.

So aproach carefully if you do not posess any conections and soul afinity somehow to them.

ITEMS

•2 Candles with Gatesign inscribed and activated

•A Paper with the gate and gatesymbol and Opening Alphabet on it.

•The Covenant sign

•The channeld communing scrypt

•true intent and proper time

•Lighter

•Face north or south

THE 5 STAGES OF THE COVENANT

The rite should be done 5 seperate times each week one time if beginner but more advanced can do it in succession for the next days to come. Or just listen to your intuition and guidance.After the five times practice if you want you can continue the pursuit of gnosis and selfempowerment with them or you leave it at that and let the activated candle as respect and sacrifice unto them burn out completely otherwhise just use them continualy if you want to resume to comune/work with them.

1. Time it permanently attunes you to the energys and the world of the orionbelt/starsystem wich is in conection with these hybridinsectoidgreys in this process your black flame gets enhanced powerfully.

2. Time. Your Astralbody gets fortified for the purpose that you can astrally withstand and visit such far regions and that you can commune with them more bether without much harm.

3. Time. Energeticly deepens your soul and spirit to be darker in nature

4. Time. Empowers and enhances your clearvoiance/Intuition also for the purpose so your counciousness get in communion with them so they understand you and you them.

5. The covenant happens after that youll have theyre guidance, protection, occasion insights and gnosis and many more thinks youll individually will discover for yourself with them. They come only if they see and know they can help your progress than they sooner arive. They are not dogs constantly by your side sniffing your ass and your every wims. They appear only occaisonly in the astral or trough life to life daily symbolism noching to you that you do the right think for your dark ascend, or not, and than you must do thinks differently by they’re suggestions if evident .
    INSTRUCTIONS
    /ORIONBELT-STARSYSTEM GATEOPENING GLYPH BY AZAGTHOTH AND ME

Around the glyph is drawn the gate inscribed in it MUKIAS two times from left to right with a watcher star dividing each sentence.

/THE GLYPH OF THE COVENANT BY DEMONIA AND ME

This glyph you will hold in the left hand when repeating the recitation of the covenant/communication.
/COVENANT RECITATION BY DEMONIA AND ME

Wich means:
" JO’EL EVIKMAEL ZORBAR LORNA JIEL.
LESZTAN NARA ZI’IEL LARVANKEL LAHRSEL.
MIFNA ERISCHEM NIREL KUAS SUR.
All of it shall be recited thre times in a row, at the apropriate rite part.
/TWO BLACK CANDLES INSCRIBED IN IT THE ORIONGATE GLYPH\

You must by each candle while inscribing the glyph of Orionbelt/starsystem vibrate MUKIAS two times for each glyph youll inscribe in each candle. The last powerword vibrating outbreath should really feel like while exhaling at your limit and nearly like you ar drowning alike feeling and are without internal air anymore.Trust me you are not that fast inscribing and its bether energeticly to inscribe the energy of panic and or dread into the candle for such darker forces/beings.
Than these candles are pretty much activated they are alike a screen for this universe to play on.

THE SETUP AND STEPS

First set up the candles leave room in between them so in the middle of the candles can lay the Gated Orion glyph.

Before the rite start Enflame the allready activated candles from left to right.

Meditate on the gated glyph for not more than 5 minutes than vibrate with a strong intent and focus while observing the glyph 2 times MUKIAS.

Than take the glyph of the covenant in your left hand look upon like so long your intuition allows you. around 2 minutes.

Proceed to continually hold the glyph of covenant in your left hand and still look upon the covenamt glyph if you have memorized the channeled scrypt of communion by demonia and recite the whole scrypt three times while looking. If not read all down slowly aloud and intently 3 times still holding in your left hand.

Than give the covenant glyph upon the gated Orionbelt/starsystem glyph.

Should look like that.bClose your eyes and let the Forces and beings come to you naturaly . Youll see them in your minds eye or just Xelie. It really feels alien and primordial somehow. Youll know what will happen to you . Let all naturaly play itself out as of inside and outside of your being. Try to observe astrally how all plays out and how you interact etcetc. If its done what should be done at your situation.

Than let them leave and thank them and yourself. Just dim out the candles from right to left the rite is than finished.

Give these tools safely away so only you can reach them.

If after 5 times everything is reached and succesfully done you can do more individualized rites to them or commune with them with more personal but important inquiries.

Nagabless Stargazer! :love_you_gesture::zap::snake:

@lukaslkosik

:skull_and_crossbones:LUX:man_vampire:t2:ANGUIS:alien:

1 Like

So because i can see entitys in form of energys i decided in the middle of my ritual to take a quik photo exactly when i can see them this whas the result of this Grey covenant rite

And they alowed me to post it.

A violet manifestation at the corner of the above right.

Respect them, and if you take a photo and can dot this ask them first if they want it.

2 Likes

My ritual utensils are allways cloaked away by concecrated cloth.So no strangers or knowing eyes can pierce and meet with its energys unalowed.

Bru…

I just realize this violet hue literally looks like it has 2 big black eyes just like the litle grey i saw in my vision besides the other ones …

I am so damn happy and feel blessed to have advanced so much on my path and to give the same fair opurtunity to open people Man.
:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

A SHORT DEMONIC PATHWORKING FOR ELEVATING INFERNAL ENERGYCENTERS.

Forewod:

This working has bee brought to reality and free to use for all sirious practitioners and people about such practices by @lukaslkosik suggestions.

It has been made spiritually by Rashoones guidance, posession and clearvoyance instructions.

She says she doesnt aquire any big sacrifices other than before using the paper before writing or drawing upon it to offer it to her . Your blood (For activating the mechanism not to Rashoone particularly) . And 3 teecandles inscribed her name in it and infused with your love if you will if you decide to go the whole elevation pathworking.

RASHOONES SIGILIC MACHINATIONS:

You should draw all three in its apropriate colors of 1green,2Black,3Red,.

1. Is Rashoones sigilic Machination for bringing about her Dominant aspect ability for elevating your energyscenters.

2. Is the Sigilic Machination wich you must activate just once with the to it ascribed powerwords and with your blood for using right after the whole package of mantras and a pathworking for your ascend of your energycenter(s).

3. Is a Sigilic Mechanation of Power wich is specificly channeled by my force of soul and spirit with rashoones to energeticly empower the both sigilic machinations and the whole magical process youll go trough.

INSTRUCTION&PRACTICE

Before you start anything take a clean paper dedicate it as an offering to Rashoone inscribe each sigil from above to below with its apropriate colors atributions and while doing so vibrate repeatedly RAAASHOONE for further linkage and presence, empowerment.

Than activate the middle machination sigil by vibrating these three powerwords three rounds in a row. AZSCHATUR+OBAS+SARTUR 3 times.

Than give from your left middle finger your blood upon it with the intent initiating the pathworking and activating the sigilic machinations.

Than these spiritual practical options are more available to you.

THE MANTRAS FOR RASHOONES INFERNAL ENERGYCENTER ELEVATIONS

Practice each mantra repeat it until you feel it has ben enough and its effects has been completely realized. Do it by each day or in between hours after peforming the first recitation of the Mantra row(s) if the mantra you are using has a specific count of repetition upon them.

“ZSCHALTAR ARKHUR URLA” 13 times
[Is for energycenter repairment]

“ZSCHABALENENA ARKHAMN SZILA URT” 13 times
[Is used for activating your energycenters]

“ZARTARLORN UBA KUWBISCH SCHUWAR IRLA ILEM KIRWENTI”
[Must be repeated by the intuitive need youll receive by your intuition/gutfeeling/guidance how often you must practice it untill Rashoones infernal alchemy has completely set in to unify your energycenter as one.Afterwards a revisit of this working usually would not be needed ever again]

“UBARLEAHT NISCHAN NIRLAT IWA’AN KHURSCH”
[Is used if you allready established a one energycorecenter for permanently elevating and strenghtening your sexual charisma/magnetism, Spiritual invincibility, and spiritual protection on all levels. This one if the intuitive/guided repetition has been reached in practice than its completely done you must not revisit this working mantra ever]

RASHOONES ECLIPSE

This rite is peformed if you want to have all of the above benefits to yourself ,plus, from Rashoone a personal empowerment in wechever way you need right now for your overall growth.

This rite has to be peformed 5 seperate times.

Do the previous steps of activation than proceed with giving for each repeated rite 3 teecandle sacrifices inscribed unto Rashoone and filled with love placing each candle on each symbol.

Than proceed with reciting this litle infernal hymn from Rashoones mouth.

“Atal-latu akawmana na nina’as surew pitir irlef kaf. Asaturu urlast suwu umpal lerasch schur. Etnamena arlan daheka arls surtu usss. Namaheka arl lawminar urus suiresch schichir ir. Azatun Azatun Azatun Un.” 7 times

Than proceed imediatly with the previous mentioned above 4 mantras repeating each exactly 13 times this time.

Than thank rashoone thank yourself or any being you feel has helped in that matter.

End.

This rite if successfullfy finished also doesnt need a revisit only if you are let to do it again so to speak.

It will be a period of mutation and metamorphosis for you.Expect youll be not a grounded person for a shortwhile until the eclipse installed in you has been setled and done working with your system.

:zap: NAGA :zap: BLESS :zap:

:fleur_de_lis:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:crown:

1 Like

Did you receive the ritual script instructions directly from Sargatanas himself or did you create on your own?

1 Like

Personally i expirience it and feel it that way when these demonic intelligences or most of them when i work with them in so deep intimicy like posession that theyre for a alowed time intertwine with my divine essence for a short or longhwile. And its resulting workings are a mixture of both energys that of mine and that of the entitys i am working and unlocking doors with. Also due to my nature passively absorbing theyre energys and essence into my core so it empowers me at the same time.

But when i just invite them outside my boundarys i am just hearing and or receiving what they exactly want me to translate they’re suggested workings into reality.

1 Like