Lusty Pervy Pleasure Hells?

I’m directing this question mainly to those who have soul travelled, the more experience in that regard of course the better.

Would you say there are “hells” out there that are “ever-pleasure” in nature and where pain, above all physical pain, does not exist?

Can’t think of a better way to keep your souls “locked in”, if you ask me. :kiss:

Would love to hear your thoughts as well as, if possible, descriptions.

:two_hearts:
Monique

4 Likes

I have no experience but I think you’re on the right path with your thinking, sounds good to me :rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be more of a “heaven” than a “hell”?

4 Likes

You can make spaces in the human collective astral to play out fantasies. All “hells” imo are pretty much this, so you can make them about what you want.

I on’t know, eventually it’s fake and unfulfilling. Spirits want to evolve, and this is stagnation that gets you nowhere.

3 Likes

I guess it would. A peculiar sort of paradise at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I included any kind of potential plane or locality for the purposes of this thread. So a “playground” on the astral is possibly what would most closely resemble what the thread is about then?

As for “stagnation” and “getting nowhere”, I guess some people might be able to live with that for a long time though, provided the right circumstances. :wink:

2 Likes

It didn’t end well for who tried this before :rofl:

3 Likes

Absofuckinglutely :fire::sunglasses::metal:t2::grin:

2 Likes