LUST OIL (experience + tutorial)

(Warning. Log read)

I’d suggest you are careful with this and use responsibility because this will literally make you a chick/guy pull me into bed magnet. Thank you asmodeus for creating this with me. It worked. Surprisingly very very very very well lol.

• experience
    So this was like half a year ago I know I’m making these experiences late. But hey. I’m sure any experiences EA wrote in his books weren’t JUST yesterday, I’m sure most of them are when he was younger…I remember those videos when he had that cool ass buzz cut…I like his long hair better personally but that’s me ANYWAY!

I wanted to make some quick money! And I was certain plenty of aroused men would toss me there money left and right once they found out I was selling this. :joy:
and it failed kind of and I’ll explain why!

So I literally I contacted asmodeus in a car ride. Because I wanted to design an oil. I wanted to get the ingredients needed NOW. Idky it has to be NOW. I’m just that type of individual where if I have an idea I’ll do it right this second if I can. Anyway fast forward to I don’t remember how I reached him I think his enn.

I’ll save the ingredients and set up for the tutorial just so it makes sense considering the title said “experience and tutorial” so yes. You guys can make this too and you’ll see how powerful this is. Asmodeus didn’t let me down and he wouldn’t for you. He started reading off ingredients he wanted in it so as he was listing them off I was writing them down.

Next day at home I decided to get started. He instructed for the charging process I do a little set up and I will get into that after the experience!

So fast forward a few days and the oil is ready. Yes it takes a good few days to charge. It was in a glass dropped bottle. I asked one of my occult friends he practices like Slavic witchcraft he’s super cool. I asked him to see if he could feel the power from this radiating across states. He’s originally from Russia but he lives in the US now somewhere we are still good long distant friends. I laughed cause instantly he was like “I’d definitely say that is potent and powerful af!”

Perfect I have a lustful weapon now that is extremely powerful. But it failed :persevere:. I was cleaning my room one day and the oil dropped and spilled on my skin! Yes you guys probably know what’s about to happen from here.

Next day or so comes around going to work and I feel oddly full of hormones lol. I walk in and suddenly the first thing I noticed was this Girl I use to work with who used to be silent with me was now looking at me lol. She was eyeing me down from time to time lol. I just remembered I spilled asmodeus’ oil on me and I was like OH FUCK… lol I was pissed lol now I have a random ass girl I work with who wants me😂. Every single day coming into work and while working she tried talking to me and this never happened before lol. Wasn’t really interested so I kind of backed off. Anyway I had some great news “the dose of oil doesn’t ware off until you get laid then you start over” GREATTTTT. FANTASTIC. Makes sense I suppose cause this oil is supposed to help man or women get laid lol. The whole purpose!

Anyway I knew there had to be another way to end it because I’m NOT getting into bed with this girl. Yes she was pretty and all. Really pretty😂 but the thing is her dad was a district manager of the company I think so I didn’t want to get in that mix lol. I figured with just simple intention you can end it early incase of an emergency like this happens lol maybe asmodeus did that cause maybe he knew this would be a possibility since it’s so unstable being that you just need to put it on like cologne and you’re now a sex magnet lol. Asmodeus is a life saver😂

But yeah I wanted to experience how potent this would be for clients ect so I let it flow for like another week or so and by new change every women I encountered almost was like super nice to me and some were even all over me lol. Now a week pasts I think that’s enough teasing people lol.

But yeah this oil is really strong lol. I’m excited to hear your experiences if you try this yourself. Just don’t tell me details on what happened after your comment might get flagged by someone lmao.

Ok now the tutorial!

What you will need!

• a glass or plastic dropper bottle. It doesn’t matter

• cinnamon. I was taught that cinnamon can make a working happen a little faster. It’s also sweet. I used the the cinnamon mixed with sugar. Plus cinnamon is an aphrodisiac.

• olive oil. This is your base for the oil! I was drawn to olive oil cause olives are good In wealth situations. Wealth means rich. So I wanted my clients to be rich with lustful attraction!

• sugar! Sugar is sweet. No other needed explanation

• basil. Basil helps with love and mood elevation which is what we want. We want to cause the sex you’re interested in to get RILED UP over you lol.

• gold flakes are optional though Idek if they have a quality. It just looks nice. I didn’t have any though so I didn’t add any. Maybe you guys could. If you do I’d love to see it lol.

• strawberries! This is for asmodeus plus it’s an aphrodisiac. The strawberries were sort of an offering I guess plus it strengthened the oil. And it doesn’t go in the oil.

Now the set up

I was instructed for the charging process to get a piece of circle shaped cardboard. Big Enough fo fit 8 strawberries around it in a circle with a bit of space in between each one. I then drew asmodeus’s sigil big on it and put my blood on it. All over it.

I then was instructed to insert this bottle of literal pure
Sex lol in the middle of the circle. Sprinkle all the ingredients I used in the oil all over it. Now I lined the strawberries around it with the bottom facing the bottle.

I was all instructed to do this. Now you’re gonna put all this in a dark place. You will be leaving it alone for a good few days. Asmodeus instructed it’s not done until the strawberries rotted and mold.

Fantastic you finished the set up! Now all we have to do is every day once a day for about 20 or so repetitions you will sit by the spot where your oil is and listen to the enn of asmodeus. While each one plays; try to meditate on the feelings of being horny. Yes I know a little odd. Let’s fast forward to the point where you check on your oil and the strawberries are rotted. Great! You may now dispose of all the crap sprinkled everywhere. Fantastic you now are a sex doctor🤣 you now own an oil where all it takes is one drop and whatever gender you’re into wether you like men or women or both even. Will be all over you.

Other ways you can use this oil. You can help other people by putting a drop of it on there photo as well!
Now they will be a lady/man magnet!

Cologne: that’s what I explained in the experience what happened to me you can apply it to yourself like you would a cologne. Now buckle up because from here on out until you get laid you will be the cock of the block and people will want to dive into bed with you lol. Even strangers may notice you but I noticed if that’s the case it’s harder to see it in them. You only need to apply it once for all these methods not every single day.

Also remember Set it and forget it. If you know how to forget magick like from evocations like don’t ponder on the results. Yeah you’ll be fine.

Thank you all for reading my and asmodeus’s little secret that will make getting anyone into bed easier for you or someone else😊. Also I forgot to mention yes you are a sex magnet now but you must do your part in asking the chosen target out of literally everyone that’s attracted to you out on a date or something. Get close to them. And In no time you’ll find yourself closing the bedroom door behind you with a tie around the door knob😂.

HAPPY SEX LIFE😂

23 Likes

I wonder if this will work on my ex :grimacing:I will try it

3 Likes

I’ll say If it’s not meant to be it’s not gonna happen I’d say If you two broke up it was for a destined reason meaning it’s possible it won’t work. However I never tried it on an ex so go for it :slightly_smiling_face:. I think there has to be room for attraction to begin with.

It’ll probably work though just do everything right like forget about the results and what not.

asmodeus explained to me. There is a way for an individual target but if you apply it to yourself it’s a pheromone on steroids basically. He instructed one would. And I’m sorry I didn’t explain this up too but I recently have been given further instructions

The photo of your victim or any other fetish link. And 4 red taper candles around it and you let the candles melt all the way down. As asmodeus claims “as the candles burn so will the sexual desire of your target”

I also would like to try an experiment to see if that aura of lust would attract people over the internet. :laughing:I don’t know why but I feel if that works as well then this is indeed a dangerous weapon. If not maybe asmodeus could teach me something like that and I’d have to share it here​:smirk::joy:

3 Likes

Cool. Going to try this. Do you have any recipes for domination/mind control.

2 Likes

No I wasn’t given any. I’m not really an oil/herb guy this was just a kind of one time OH GREAT IDEA type of thing. Maybe if I ever got one I’ll share it

1 Like

This is almost hoodoo and wicca.

Who would’ve thought that common spices found in most grocery stores and kitchens can get you laid? Traditionally, it is known that most magick is done using materials found at home and in nature.

This post by @Sacredblood_old may have been Asmodeus’s way of answering me. I just happened to be sleeping with his sigil under my pillow the last couple of nights. There are no coincidences.

4 Likes

The photo of your victim or any other fetish link. And 4 red taper candles around it and you let the candles melt all the way down. As asmodeus claims “as the candles burn so will the sexual desire of your target” – How does the oil comes in here? Drip the oil on the candles and then burn the photo with the candle flame ?

1 Like

I have forgot to mention the oil I apologize. You can either anoint the candles or smear some on the photo of the target

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt response. But u also mention before that annointed oil on their photo will make them attractive to others instead…

1 Like

If you anoint the photo it targets that one specific person

1 Like

How would you incorporate if you dont have a specific target? And just want to use it generally

1 Like

The original way asmodeus told me was it could be applied like a cologne and you will have an aura that’ll attract whatever gender you’re into. It’ll make that gender thirst for you when in there presence.

Thanks! I jus set up one.

Nice share any experience!

I used:

• a glass bottle with a cork stopper. It is from the crafts section of a Dollar Tree store
  • cinnamon. I was taught that cinnamon can make a working happen a little faster. It’s also sweet. I used the the cinnamon mixed with sugar. Plus cinnamon is an aphrodisiac. I got cinnamon spice from a supermarket.
  • olive oil. This is your base for the oil! I was drawn to olive oil cause olives are good In wealth situations. Wealth means rich. So I wanted my clients to be rich with lustful attraction! Olive oil is easily available from most supermarkets.
  • sugar! Sugar is sweet. No other needed explanation.
  • basil. Basil helps with love and mood elevation which is what we want. We want to cause the sex you’re interested in to get RILED UP over you lol. Basil leaves from the supermarket.

Here are photos of my lust oil:

I just wanted to share this with you all. If I get any results from the oil, I’ll share them here.

Hail King Asmodeus!

9 Likes

Are you doing the blood and strawberry offering as in the original post?

2 Likes

Here it is, @Oni-Shango:

See? If I can do this, anybody can. I will post here if there are any results.

6 Likes

I’d probably say this is similar here with evocations in that it’s better to let it go as EA says. I feel that is with angels magick to begin with but that is just me lol.

1 Like

That’s also pretty funny considering you did it EXACTLY how I had it aligned lol. Except I didn’t use tin foil. But you seem confident enough to use foil therefor it must have some sort of benefit to it but nice :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I used tin foil because I didn’t want to make a mess! Maybe, I should have used newspaper or a plate.