LUST OIL (experience + tutorial)

Frustrating update:

The “lust oil” is not working. More than anything, it makes my skin itch! I have tried to give a chance. I followed the entire process.

It does not work. If anything changes, I’ll post it here.

But I am doubtful.

1 Like

Wow It Can Be Crafted With Citrinitas With Alchemy FromBody With Ai.

WTF are you saying? Are you a bot?

3 Likes

Like I said I had accidental success myself with this but wasn’t aware if it would work or not. Perhaps it’s not the oil or you put too much on. But thank you for trying.

2 Likes

Huh? Are you speaking English lol. Or anything in relevance to my thread lol.

1 Like

Too much cinnamon I’d guess…

1 Like

Or applied too much maybe. I only got a few drops on me by mistake and I was fine. Also try rubbing it in a little like I did

1 Like

:sunglasses::+1:

I would go with that, as well :slight_smile: I have made an oil on a cinnamon-ish base and if I apply it on certain areas of my body my skin reacts really sensitive. Also, did the sugar dissolve properly? Sometimes sugar won’t dissolve in oils (its always a matter of the chemical structure of the lipids in question, for example the sugar to oil ratio or what kind of oil you’re using) and it could have a “peeling effect” on your skins surface, making it itchy in addition when it comes into contact with cinnamon. Also, Basil can be a skin irritant, too.

Try to dab it just a little on not so sensitive areas of your skin (like your wrists) and see if its still that bad

1 Like

Yes, you’re right. I’ll just use it on my wrists and not on my chest and neck. The oil does smell good. I’m not wasting good oil just because it does not work to attract women! As for the sugar, it seems to dissolve in my oil.

I may make the oil again in the future, but instead of using herbs, I’ll use the actual essential oils, like cinnamon oil and basil oil. Also, I’ve seen other recipes on BALG that involve using coffee grounds (?), rose oil, orange oil, musk oil, and honey. Getting essential oils is more expensive, but I’ll try using them if I am in a better financial state.

That’s also another factor on why it’s probably not doing anything

I am doubtful because it’s not working. I don’t have doubts about the ritual, oil, or King Asmodeus. The doubts were not before the oil. It’s after I’ve been out and about while wearing the oil.

I just finished the ritual for mine. And it’s got a really good smell. One thing I have noticed is that people are more friendly than normal towards me.

Also, while it was charging I kept having this thought pop in my head that I need to manage my expectations. That just because someone finds me attractive doesn’t mean they’ll show it or act on it. And that I still have to make the effort and initiate interactions with people.

2 Likes

Yeah I was told the same thing by asmodeus like “hey dude I’m not gonna baby feed u”

Then again I accidentally spilled it on me when I intended to sell it. So I got the effects

You might try heating the oil at a low temperature with the ingredients and then straining it out through a coffee filter. (Or leave them in, either way theyll be better infused into it.)

2 Likes

I do something like that by leaving the bottle of oil by my laptop’s air vent where a lot of heat comes out, especially when the GPU (graphics card and CPU) is playing videos.

1 Like

Hello there!

Are the strawberries supposed to be fresh ones?
And then they rotten in the mixture?
Sounds already demonic and I luv it lol

1 Like

Well I never was told to put them in the mixture. Just lined around the bottle to charge.

2 Likes

Oh I see and then leave the bottle there until they rot?
Thank you

1 Like

That’s what asmodeus instructed me to do

2 Likes