Lucifer's message for me ( thought I'd share)

My apologies. I thought you were a he.

1 Like

Smart yet amazingly sexy mod who mentioned anger issues still scoring high, as we come into the second round… :thinking:

6 Likes

Feeling quite of yourself today huh? :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t mind at all :slight_smile:
I almost never correct that, because most of the time I feel like it’s just besides the point, but it seemed somewhat relevant on this one.

1 Like

Let it be clear that I don’t intend to make any enemies here, I’m actually a pretty chill guy who’s had a tough go last summer, and this forum has helped me a lot and got nice people

I saw I got a post flagged, was that my rant to Gemini?

I’m not sure tbh, what struck out was the fact that I never listened to Selena, the song randomly popped up with 666 million views, and listening to it it felt like Lucifer was speaking to me, plus the video had interesting symbolism

Yes, I took it off because people reading down would just go off that and we’d all end up in a mess here.

1 Like

Lest we all forget how much Lucifer loves music.

I know music is a huge way for spirits to send messages … And Lucifer is right up at the top. Listen to the song …how does it speak to you personally.

Just as I walked into work yesterday all alone to open the bon jovi song… Bed of Roses was playing and I instantly knew what the message was.

5 Likes

Speak of the devil. :smiling_imp:

1 Like