Lucifer's Father

Lucifer was born an angel, he then upgraded to the god Enki

afterwards, he got shunned by the Assyrian mythos

so Yahweh adopted him

but Yahweh tried to mold him into something he did not want, so Lucifer left and became Lord of Hell then, from what i remember Archangel Michael telling me.

So who is Lucifer’s biological father?

Ra

but Lucifer is scared of him, i never asked why so i dont know.

I actually had an intuition Ra is his father due to the times ive seen Lucifer scared of him, but Lucifer can handle it though

PS
Just some advice, never summon the 2 of them together.

5 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

Was this form Micheal or Lucifer. I know Lucifer has daddy issues. Probably why I get along with him because I am queen of daddy issues. But to be honest I never really got into The Who’s your daddy conversation with him.

This is really interesting to read.

3 Likes

Lucifer told me of his father, Michael told me of his origins but not of Lucifers Father

4 Likes

Oh h ok. I never asked. The most I talked about parents with him was trying to figure out my origin.

But Then are all angels from RA then? Since angels are their own being??

I have so many questions.

3 Likes

i dont think all angels are from Ra, for example, Archangel Michael is Yahwehs son

3 Likes

That’s not actually how that works, in this concept he was enki first and was called an angel because the Elohim/annunaki were the Gods and later the children of Yahweh adopted the name Elohim when Yahweh adopted the name El…

Ra is not related to Lucifer.

Enki was NOT originally an angel.

9 Likes

I am really curious now. Because angels especially these archangel/ warrior type have a lot in common. So does all of their bloodlines come from the same origin. :thinking: the only archangel I have notice a major stand out is Ariel but the. She is a girl so that could be why. But Lucifer and Michael both have those intense blue eyes and amazing Warriors. So if are their fathers brothers then :thinking:

3 Likes

yes they are Velenos, this i can promise you.

1 Like

The egyptian and sumerian pantheon are like cousins, Ra isn’t Enki’s father, Enki’s father is Anu. Annunaki is the Elohim prior to the angels of Yahweh adopting the name. You messed up the parentage so badly.

Ra doesn’t even have angels under him Ma’at does.

10 Likes

Ra wants to speak to you, I just heard, maybe seek Ra?

1 Like

To even add to this Archangels aren’t even part of the egyptian or sumerian ranks, Archangel is a Judeo pantheon rank after Yahweh became Monotheistic in his own pantheon.

who?

2 Likes

My understanding was all angels are from the same bloodline, but I never got into the bloodlines. Who is who father.

2 Likes

i never said they were

1 Like

By your logic, would that not make Ra’s children (Sekhmet/Hathor, Shu, Tefnut, Anhur, Satet and Bastet) and descendants angels as well? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ra wants to speak to you Velenos

1 Like

No, Judeo angels were children of Yahweh, his heavenly soldiers.

Angels of Ma’at are of her energy.

Just as erote angels are of Aphrodites.

Angels as a whole don’t share the same parentage/creators.

To claim Lucifer as an archangel is son of Ra you did. To say Lucifer went from an angel to being Enki is intertwining the two in a whole mess.

3 Likes

I’ve projected to Ra for years now, I’m not keen on channelings.

2 Likes

i said, angel, i never said archangel, maybe in the past i did, that has changed now

1 Like