Lucifer's Father

Lucifer is deemed an archangel in angel lore. You can’t call him an angel and reject everything that came with it.

2 Likes

that is cool! he does want to speak to you though, so maybe go to him again?

maybe its wrong no? anyway this is my stuff, doubting is good, but this was told to me by michael, Lucifer was never an archangel, not from what i heard till now at least, he was originally born an angel

1 Like

perhnaps now as lord of hell he is a dark archangel though

1 Like

And this is what Lucifer is of. At least this may understanding. Lucifer is an archangel, fallen, but still archangel.

At least when I see him armored he is without an doubt an archangel.

I am so confused now :joy:.

2 Likes

I’m good not touching that.

It still doesn’t cover the other inaccurate mentions of him going from angel to a born God Enki son of Anu. Enki is a born God not an angel viewed as a God.

Again not how that works, archangel is a rank within the judeo pantheon he is not in the judeo pantheon so he can not be a dark archangel lol. Slapping dark on something doesn’t make it real. Lucifer was in angel lore a cherubim or seraphim archangel, seraphim and cherubim he could still be but leaving the pantheon he does not continue to hold the rank of archangel.

2 Likes

he was adopted i was told, he was never born of Yahweh, but adopted, and then Yahweh tried to mold him, and he didnt like that

2 Likes

youre not going to Ra? oh ok? may i ask why?

ask Michael, perhaps he will tell you,

1 Like

Lucifer was the favorite and the brightest of them all, but his cunning made him a great warrior and leader. But I don’t even have a grip on the origin of my higher self. So maybe I should talking with Lucifer and have him clear some of this up for me.

My ears are ringing so bad now :joy:

6 Likes

I have no more business with Ra.

I dont trust people’s channelings, archangel is a rank within Yahweh’s pantheon, if Lucifer were an archangel cherubim or seraphim in it and left he would still be a cherubim or seraphim but he would no longer hold the rank archangel.

You don’t hold a rank when you leave the nation you had the rank in and form your own nation.

Besides I have no reason to ask one of Yahweh’s kids on something I’ve already looked into for years now.

4 Likes

ok man :slight_smile:

no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

This was my understanding of Lucifer’s birth. As he started to shine as a warrior he was as you said Seraphim Archangel. You are also right the fall doesn’t change him from being an angel he just doesn’t bow to Devine law now.

1 Like

When did you get this information from
Lucifer?

3 Likes

just now

2 Likes

Even in the biblical context [Isaiah 14:12]

In early translations even in some modern ones it will say “Helel ben Shahar”
If you look up the name Shahar its relates to a deity related to the Canaanite pantheon having ties to Mesopotamia and Anu…

So, no. Ra is not his father…

11 Likes

I think I am going to ask him about his bloodline now. I have always know him as seraphim so your personal message is news to me. I now want to dig deeper.

2 Likes

Ra has no angels.

Come on yall, seriously?

Nein.

6 Likes

This is starting to feel like the Maury Show.

11 Likes

lol, “the lie detector test determined…that was a lie.”

who else remembers that episode lol

1 Like

There seems to be a very heavy Judeo-Christian tint on the perception of Lucifer coming from people on the LHP. Interesting.

4 Likes