Lucifers Evocation/Invocation Triangle

A bit ago, I received a triangle from Lucifer. When I first got it, it didn’t feel complete, so I asked him about it. He confirmed that it was not completed and further said that I will get the complete version in the future. And that time is now.
The old one is on the left and the new one is on the right.

Don’t be mistaken, this is NOT for trapping spirits. It is for helping the Magickian in evoking/invoking them and helping the spirits manifest.

I was told the triangle is helpful for any spirit, especially so for demons.
Simply put it where you wish for the spirit to manifest or keep it around the temple/room for its benefits.

Since I just received the new one, I’ve not tested it out. The old one, however, I have. From my experience with using the former triangle, it is very helpful.
I have no idea whether it will be different for the individual person, or if it will be of use to an adept, but I’m sure it will.

Lucifer didn’t give me a name for it so I just called it that.
I have terrible drawing skills so I will attempt to make a digital version in a little bit.

Anyway, if you guys decide to use it please share the feedback, I’d love to hear it.

12 Likes

12 Likes

That looks so hot, does it work?

2 Likes

I mean, it is the upgraded version of the old triangle so I wouldn’t see why not. I suppose it might not work for some people but I don’t see why.

I intend to test it out later so I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Today, I decided to test it out in an invocation of Lucifer. One thing I want to say first is that, I’m not very good at invocations yet. The results I gained from this rite were astounding. I won’t go into details but basically, I could easily hear him, feel him, and speak with him. At the end of the invocation my head started to ring loudly as well. I’m not quite sure if that’s normal in invocations but it was a first for me.

2 Likes

I did invoqe him recently. Plus satan. If anybody believe hes a spirt. Anyway nxt day i get more hours. Freebies. And saw a nlack cat hiden on bushes our look was intense. . Not idea who was helping me. But work.

2 Likes

It works.

4 Likes

indeed, it’s completed by now.

At least as far as i know.

Some minute adjustments,
fitting in the Gatekeepers Sigils etc…

But the major work is done.

:fire: :trident: :fire: : :fire: :trident: :fire: : :fire: :trident: :fire: : :fire: :trident: : :fire: :

Sincerel,y

¥’Berion

5 Likes

does it work well if printed? like me lines to be cleanly drawn and presentable.

1 Like

I don’t see why not. Go for it.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. Does it work like a Sigil ? I mean, if I have to invoke a demon, do I activate it like a Sigil and pronounce the Enn, or is it only a triangle of evocation ?

2 Likes

Awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

You just need to keep it around, like the Seal of Manifestation. However, if you feel the need to charge it them go ahead. Follow your gut.

2 Likes

is the base or the apex facing the magus ?

Doesn’t matter. I usually have it directly in front of me with the apex pointing away from me. You do you.

1 Like

Alteration Suggestion
Enhance connection with other spirits instead of Lucifer. (Goetia mostly)

This is easy. Use the sigil of any Spirit in the place of Lucifers sigil on the corners. Done.

1 Like

is that information you channeled or you assume ?

because i would assume that by changing the triangle there will be disturbance and so the triangle don’t work any more. because the triangle was create and magickally charged by King Lucifer the way is was.

(i don’t know if this is true, maybe you or someone can shed some light, i just try to understand the underlying forces of magick, when can you change something and when you cant)

@Moonlight154 Go for it. He never said that you couldn’t do something like that. I think it might work.

@Quindecim
I don’t know the origins of this triangle. He just gave it to me and I have gave it to all of you.

2 Likes