Lucifer!

So I petitioned lucifer and the candle flame was not blowing out.So I asked to flicker the flame if he wants me to keep it lit and it did flicker so I kept it.But when it was about to end my father came and started scolding me for keeping the candle lit and not being around and I had to blow it out.I did say sorry tho.Do you think he will mind?Tarot readings are welcome or can you ask him for me?
I still feel calm tho,very calm and peaceful.

2 Likes

He will not mind.

2 Likes

For sure right?I did say sorry.:frowning:
Also,what does candle not blowing out mean?

1 Like

No Lucifer doesnt care about very small problems like this, carry on :+1:

6 Likes

thankyou!

1 Like

Don’t worry about it!

1 Like

No he won’t mind. He knew your intention was to keep it lit for him, but couldn’t because of your dad. Also, you already answered your own question, the candle flame didn’t blow out because he wanted you to allow it to stay lit for a while longer. Next time this happens and you want to know why, respectfully ask why. If he chooses to answer you, you’ll know.

1 Like

I don’t see such an intelligent being being either easily offended nor concerned with the burning or not burning of a candle. You have to think… Such beings as Lucifer a ancient beyond our reckoning: maturity, & understanding is bound to be a part of their character.

No worries

1 Like

Thankyou everybody!
I am relieved!

That is such a cute avatar pic. The candle and flame of your mind, body, and soul deep in your heart is what should be lit. I find symbolic gestures are nice but that which is inside can become a far greater beacon and focus that the tools outside of ourselves. Just my opinion.

2 Likes