Lucifer with me?

When you summon such a strong spirit, it always comes! Even if you don’t feel it there.

4 Likes

I’m literally new to everything related with magick so I need guidance which I saw Lord Lucifer as being a giver of that. I randomly say lord Lucifer please guide me thank you, hoping that he hears me, I’m just a little bit weirded out because I read all those experiences of him talking to them but he hasn’t noticed me, I think.

Yes! :slightly_smiling_face: same as Astaroth!

1 Like

Good to know!

1 Like

You should develop ur astral senses,practice evocation on a daily basis,that’s the key!

4 Likes

Do I evoke a different demon each time? Or should I keep going with Lucifer until he responds? Also I have his sigil with me still under my pillow right now as I am about to sleep, should I burn it or hide it somewhere?

1 Like

Keep going with Lucifer and keep the sigil. Use the search button and read everything about him,there is a lot information here.

1 Like

Do I bring the sigil with me everywhere I go or could I have it at home, what’s your experience with demons (Lucifer if you have any)

2 Likes

Yeah I saw

leave it at home, but you can have it in your phone as a link

1 Like

Or with heels and stockings/tights. He can’t get enough.

1 Like

Lucifer is incredible. I say stick with him until you can contact him clearly and consistently, and then move on to other spirits if you so choose.
Hail Lucifer!

5 Likes

every time when I meditate with him, he gives me a foot massage, it’s very pleasant, I read here that others have similar experiences with him or I have nice feet! :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve only had him run his fingers along the tops of my feet occasionally when he’s trying to relax.

Never had the massage experience but I bet it’s amazing as everything else he does.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you’re talking about, I know the feeling…he’s fascinating!

2 Likes

Indeed he is usually I would complain sbout my feet being touch, its so odd. But for him I can’t help but agree.

1 Like

I’m still in a position when it’s very hard for me to complain about anything…I am so grateful that he spent every night with me, and that’s what matters to me

3 Likes

Could you share your experience with him?

(Lucifer Appreciation)

I posted it here. I’m very fond of Lucifer.

Without Lucifer, I might not even be able to communicate with spirits right now.

6 Likes