Lucifer with me?

So I tried evoking Lord Lucifer, I drew his sigil on a white piece of paper with black marker, and meditated on his enn from youtube, and I invoked him, then gazed at the sigil for half an hour, I saw the lines dissapear and glow, but I didn’t get a sign from Lucifer which I asked for, I then thanked him and said he’s always welcome and lit off the candles and folded the sigil, is it possible for any of you to ask him if he was with He?

3 Likes

He was with you for sure, try again, give him some offering,light a candle…you should feel his energy which is quite intense.Leave your feet free ( without socks)he loves it :wink:

5 Likes

I don’t swing that way :skull:

Luci has a foot fetish :joy::joy:

2 Likes

When you summon such a strong spirit, it always comes! Even if you don’t feel it there.

4 Likes

I’m literally new to everything related with magick so I need guidance which I saw Lord Lucifer as being a giver of that. I randomly say lord Lucifer please guide me thank you, hoping that he hears me, I’m just a little bit weirded out because I read all those experiences of him talking to them but he hasn’t noticed me, I think.

Yes! :slightly_smiling_face: same as Astaroth!

1 Like

Good to know!

1 Like

You should develop ur astral senses,practice evocation on a daily basis,that’s the key!

4 Likes

Do I evoke a different demon each time? Or should I keep going with Lucifer until he responds? Also I have his sigil with me still under my pillow right now as I am about to sleep, should I burn it or hide it somewhere?

1 Like

Keep going with Lucifer and keep the sigil. Use the search button and read everything about him,there is a lot information here.

1 Like

Do I bring the sigil with me everywhere I go or could I have it at home, what’s your experience with demons (Lucifer if you have any)

2 Likes

Yeah I saw

leave it at home, but you can have it in your phone as a link

1 Like

Or with heels and stockings/tights. He can’t get enough.

1 Like

Lucifer is incredible. I say stick with him until you can contact him clearly and consistently, and then move on to other spirits if you so choose.
Hail Lucifer!

5 Likes

every time when I meditate with him, he gives me a foot massage, it’s very pleasant, I read here that others have similar experiences with him or I have nice feet! :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve only had him run his fingers along the tops of my feet occasionally when he’s trying to relax.

Never had the massage experience but I bet it’s amazing as everything else he does.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you’re talking about, I know the feeling…he’s fascinating!

2 Likes