Lucifer Throne room in Hell

I missed the part saying he was wide awake. Sorry. But I still stick to what I said.

Yea a method would be nice when ever I did it I was just near strong people while keeping my thought process on spiritual things then just litterally tried to leave my body and it worked but when I realized they were talking about me telepathically I sorta wigged,. So yea if you physically project you hear thoughts hella easy if there being projected out.

1 Like

Primordials and titans arenā€™t the same primordials are the progenitors of those elements, void, darkness, light, solar, lunar, titans are the envoys of those elements as well.

However, yes in enough of it can kill the entity, a shadow being can be killed if overwhelmed by light energy, I donā€™t really call it celestial light because to me celestial is cosmic energy, while light is a different element from cosmic.

My friend and I donā€™t have compatible energies and we wanted to put it to the test, so I put a lot of my own energy into him and he has made reports of his heart started hurting up until I removed it. Normally it will make an entity uncomfortable but ingested or in large quantities is like someone drinking poison or overdosing, youā€™re in pain until itā€™s flushed out.

1 Like

@Vaynord look up ā€œThe Long Conā€ by DormiensDei. Thats my story too. That will be a reason why I say to not blindly listen to spirits

I havenā€™t spoke about Primordialsā€¦ Iā€™m well aware Titans and Primordials they arenā€™t the same, I have several posts in a certain thread analyzing and explaining the Greek mythos, philosophy and cults. Perhaps youā€™d like to read again my last post where I was explaining why Lucifer as Eosphoros, son of Eos, is tied with Light?

2 Likes

Oh no no, I meant they are different compared to other entities lmao my bad

but also in my belief Lucifer is Enki, however I do see what you mean but then Lucifer would be a titan by this no?

2 Likes

Then my bad too :slight_smile:

I support this too

Probably, if his father is Astraeus or Atlas.
But if it was Cephalus then heā€™s half Titan. Though given his nature I support Astraeus as his father. That makes Eosphoros the son of Dusk and Dawn.

2 Likes

Ah makes sense, I have heard ideas of him being a Roman God, I have seen Lucifer work with dark energies within himself. It is something I should look further into and find where it connects :thinking:

1 Like

Should :slight_smile: You can find info about his offsprings too, like Daedalion :shushing_face:

1 Like