Lucifer Throne room in Hell

I assume his energy and lucifer’s might not of been compatible at that time, like how an angel’s light energy is harmful to a shadow being or vice versa :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for explaining that. But how did it get it bye water? Sorry if I am being a ditzy woman today :joy:

2 Likes

That part I was curious about as well

1 Like

the great hall had throne like chairs, i am unsure if they are thrones though
in here there was only 1 throne

But as he’s the Lightbringer shouldn’t he be ok with light? I use Celestial Light quite often, all beings I work with are perfectly fine with it, even Fallens.

1 Like

Lightbringer isn’t literal, lightbringer is a title as a bringer of knowledge, shedding light on the unknown. But fallen angels are still light beings, fallen simply means they left the pantheon they were part of.

Light energy is harmful to infernal demons, shadow beings, among other dark energy beings.

Compatibility of energies is around the traits of the energy itself and the entities involved.

2 Likes

I often feel that many Practioners forget that they are human and their thoughts may misconstrue dreams and lead to false readings and understanding of dreams. Sometimes dreams are just that. Dreams. Yours seems more fantastical in my opinion

1 Like

you are assuming i was dreaming here? seriously? i was wide awake…

1 Like

Then being wide awake you would know a lot it seems… Though I have come across some who enter the theta gamma state that can’t remember fully and others who do.

What are you doing to be wide awake without entering a meditative state to be able to do this?

2 Likes

To be fair many people can project while physically conscious of their surroundings and not needing to sleep/dream/trance. But he could also simply divine it to confirm his experiences.

2 Likes

its a long story, but id rather not get into it yet, nothing personal

@MagickVigilante “asleep” and meditative trances are almost identical. Different people experience different things.

1 Like

Thank you that helped me understand that part more.

Tiber your being a dick dude he said he was wide awake the only time I left my body and physically projected fully I was wide awake too.

That’s definitely one way to see it, the other way is that all beings who are associated with “light” isn’t only in a metaphorical way. In Greek his name is Eosphoros, the one who brings the dawn, Eos being the Goddess and Titaness of Dawn daughter of Hyperion the Titan of Celestial Light. So isn’t only normal that Eos-phoros aka Lucifer is also associated with the actual Light?

Well then seems the Demons I work with are broken :grin:

Definitely, but It doesn’t killing them… They might feel uncomfortable and rush to leave, same with us when a being’s energy isn’t compatible with ours. Lucifer and I aren’t compatible for example. But neither of us died.

1 Like

this was conscious multidimensional astral travel

@Vaynord How so? All I’m saying is that its good to not blindly trust things. It for the person own safety not to get lost in visions that mean nothing. If the vision did mean what the person thought, than good on them. I’m just trying to give protective advice jeez. AKA take things with a grain of salt

How did you learn how to do this??? If you can teach me that would be amazing.

It’s was becuase you basically accused him of making up the story being asleep and then he responds to you and says he was fully awake and then again you accused him of making it up saying trances are basically sleeping ignoring the fact he said he was awake.

i just learned, ive been through lots of things

1 Like