Lucifer, Satan and Jesus

It’s about the fact that christ entitles himself as shepherd over the christians and that the ones that have faith in him are the sheeps.

Not all people could understand the word of god ! :rofl: I’d have liked to give a very interesting quote (from one of michael w ford’s book) in regards about the fact that you don’t understand, but I don’t remember it exactly, buuut at least this video will create confusion in your mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0

Spooky, really? But you didn’t observe that the strange character entitles himself as Satan and also says that he’s an angel?

1 Like

In another article I’ve just posted is that Samael rides that Serpent and Samael is the Poison of God (Apple) :wink:

I don’t understand this thread. If you don’t want to work with an entity why insult them? Just talk and say so.

Disrespect could result in other entities ignoring you.

4 Likes

Your very bright light means light of source. Lightworkers have it mostly only I sense much anger and frustration. So I think you need to grow.

2 Likes

with lilith i suffered a lot, the consequences i ended on a clinic being sedated with drugs because i could not sleep in 5 fucking days when i told her the relationship is over, and again she insulted me first and months later
Astarte and Naamah told me literally to “fuck off”

still spooky dude, i cant take it as something near possible

yep the video is hard to digest but anywy thanks for the recomendation on Alan Watts!

I was making refference to the fact that you said that:

1 Like

HAHHAHAHHHHAHHH I FUCKING LAUGHED. Ghahahahahh

2 Likes

How are you still alive!!!

Lol. You fucking deserved it.

You fucking disgusting dog breath. Just because Lilith didn’t make her presence known to you, you decided to end a potentially best relationship of your life?
She has much better things to do than to babysit your immature puny ass feelings.

I’m surprised she even showed you kindness.

I give offerings to Lilith and to many other demons in a ritual working, and she doesn’t seem to mind a single bit.

I don’t feel lilith’s presence much, almost always never. But I know she’s there. I have so much admiration and love for Lilith and there you are being a little fucking bitch. Boohoo for you

4 Likes

@lady_Eva can you please close this topic

1 Like

I hope Lilith will peel the flesh of your bones for you ignorance, Lilith treats me with utter most respect.

1 Like

enough with Lilith!

all the spirits have been respectful to me, All, but the only one insulted me was Lilith, when she told me fuck you

This thread has been flagged and will be closed just like the OP has asked. It’s better not to let the discussion escalate.

3 Likes

Damn. Only time I ever saw Lilith rage towards me was a warning about a path I chose to take. In 2014 I chose to try to get fully I doctrinated into a nondenominational Christian Church (2-3 to be exact). Well full balls in with study groups, baptism, choir, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday church events, volunteering to help the poor… etc.

The worse was destroying my old stuff and past. Sadly, I learned the wolves of the church eventually ostracize, and attempt to shame you for everything. Even the shepherds and sheep tell one to quit questioning and even donated differently (I used to wrap my offerings in prayer scrolls with yarns and beads for each service (2-3 the three days mentioned).

Last thing I offered was a rainbow staff with purple cap and steel shod base. I was given that queer WTF look and barely talked to. Eventually I left the church.

Can’t say Lilith didn’t give me the “I earned you!” But I did my first Lucifer candle ritual later that year and had the dream of becoming a being of flame.

Was it my mind? Or something else…

No matter which, it was a step towards learning and healing. I can now say the church was laced with hypocrisy from at least 5 venues I was in and perused. Since then I get banned and shunned by all Christian churches.

I suppose I was enamored with Lilith before I ever knew of her. I had a cat ages ago called Lily and a gray cockatiel named Lilah. And the dreams she sends or I create in my subconscious are pretty neat (not all that sexual but quite seductive and mysterious).

Time to them is so different. When amused they play by their rules to the muggle. (Some word someone told me as ive never read Harry Potter but saw the movie TROLL).

1 Like

Be careful about being an ass here, there are alot of fellow magicians, powerful ones.

at least now you can learn from your lesson. Seek forgiveness and do not do it again.

forgiveness from who!?

Who else you fucking nut job. LILITH

1 Like

i already did that