Lucifer, Satan and Jesus

im very ignorant about this guys but im gonna try to puke all the shit i have on my mind to clear my mind

about satan…

i speaked with a demon/angel and told me that satan was his Shepherd also that demon was affraid of me, he speaked to him self and he said “satan, light him off” x3, also some spirits told me that i have a very bright light on me, but i dont know what the fuck this means, so is satan somekind of God amongst demons/angels?

Lilith told me that satan was “someone who betrayed his own heart” but i didnt let her to explain because i told her fuck you, im satan… and fuck this creation its a circus… she remained silent

and its said that satan its a title for the adversary, so its jesus seeing as “satan”(adversary, traitor, lord of the lies) of other gods? - i spoked with some spirits and told me that jesus was shit, so if those spirits are gods, did jesus betrayed them saying that there was only one god?

also i speaked with several spirits that said that them, were satan(trying to trick me!) so im guessing they use the name of satan to insist fear on ignorant people like me!

and also i speaked with someone that called him self satan and told me that he is the god of this world and creator of the “species”. so what the fuck its going on

about jesus

in this days i consider Jesus a myth, come on, everyone says something different about him and there is horus how aparently has a lot of similarities with Jesus…

about Lucifer…

so if lucifer is the king of hell. why people would trust him?

and according to the wiki says that lucifer turned into satan…
are Satan and Lucifer the same or not?

Dude what the hell? :neutral_face:
Did you even try to research on the forum what various spirits have said through other people on this?

14 Likes

they say are different beings or a entity who his bright side is lucifer and the dark side satan

1 Like

She remained silent cause she probably plotting a way to whoop your ass for telling her to fuck off lol

16 Likes

To answer the age old question again

Lucifer is a unique and seperate being.

Satan is a unique and seperate being.

JESUS is a unique and seperate being.

Regardless of what folks on the internet say lol

They have similarities, but that DOES NOT mean they are the same.

11 Likes

yea i know its an annoying same question but that shit was on my mind and i tried to puke it…

Oh no

1 Like

I don’t view Lucifer and Satan as the same being at all. Regarding Jesus I believe he is real but his story is largely exaggerated and he isn’t our savior or any other such nonsense nor is he anything particularly special. Also why are you so disrespectful to Lilith?

5 Likes

that wasnt being disrespectful for me, sorry if i in some way i offend the worshippers

Be worried about offending Lilith, not us.

9 Likes

yea i already apologize with her about what i did, i make her angry several times but everything its ok now and also some god told me
“we respect your body, what we dont respect is your disrespectful mind”

1 Like

Give some offerings as an appeasement. And give them only in honesty and love. They might appreciate it.

2 Likes

That’s extremely disrespectful, I won’t be surprised if She’s gonna leave you alone and never respond to your calls towards Her.

The wiki is full of shit, don’t trust everything you read on wiki.

“Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.
Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

2 Likes

my experience lucifer and Satan are different aspects of the same God deity spirit he is very ancient has been on this earth for a long time and is the true life creator the other gods demons angels spirits etc are under his name and work for him to better evolve and enlighten humanity thus making us gods along with him and the others they live in another dimension the other world we call the astral realms this earth is a simulation they created for us and our bodies are avatars we use to experience the simulated program…we are the gates they are the gatekeepers…

2 Likes

that was Melek Taus Enki the old serpent and life creator

The old serpent that your talking about is a completely individual entity, I worked with that entity, I saw that python coiling and moving on the surface of a black screen that I was using as “black mirror”, His name is Sastan and I heard about that entity in a book of ea’s.

1 Like

I think @LucifugeAzazel was referring to the serpent in the Garden when he said “that old serpent.” That is a Christian way of referring to Satan.

The serpent seen while developing scrying vision isn’t Sastan. It is just random because a serpent shape is easier to structure for beginners.

1 Like

well I’ve seen a rainbow serpent during meditation and when meditating I can sense the serpent coiled at the base of my spine

To that I was also reffering

Oops, lol, now I’m curious to really know how Sastan looks.

He has only appeared to me as a humanoid figure.

1 Like