Lucifer is the best!

Lucifer is the bright light, Lucifer is the author of change and decisions, Lucifer is the king and the angel.
Lucifer is the best being you can work with, I also recommend it to beginners.
You will not find it difficult to deal with it Here he hears, sees and knows, He respects you and makes the light walk with you anywhere.
Lucifer is not waiting for you to ask him anything, It gives you without asking! He knows your needs and desires, He just tests you with it.
Yesterday I offre my blood to LUCIFER! I was thinking of buying a phone, but I didn’t tell it… Because I was shy about it, I had no money… Today, as soon as I woke up, my father said to me : son Go with your mom to buy a phone!!! So I told myself Lucifer did it… Lucifer is an immediate action! Honest and straightforward.

17 Likes

Lucifer is for sure a cool and fresh guy and God.

This was one of his many flexes that he does to his truest and earnest followers.
:call_me_hand:
But only a litle one.
He can do much more than satisfie material needs much much more i can tell for sure.

He is changing Lives in 80 Degrees Man!
For better !

6 Likes

Lucifer is indeed an amazing spirit to say the least! Thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

Hail Lucifer <3

6 Likes

He is so powerful!

6 Likes

Hail Lucifer…

4 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

What?

2 Likes

:grin::laughing:
Hail Lucifer.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::+1:

Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

May his love grow in us all.

4 Likes

4real

2 Likes

He is the god you always wanted a guy that really gets shit done. Praise Lucifer!

5 Likes

Ave Lucifer!

5 Likes

I agree! Lucifer has helped me many times, whenever I’ve asked. Sometimes it’s a tough love where he has told me why certain things happened or have to be. But I always feel he gives me strength to cope with issues going on.

3 Likes

Hi, @Suriahjade please introduce yourself in the topic below

2 Likes

No… I don’t know anyone