Lucifer is not what we think! We been fooled

In core shamanism you have a spirit animal or power animal (the latter term is more traditional).

They sometimes give you a specific personal name, often though they just go by for example Bear or Wolf, or something.

4 Likes

Yeah, let’s say you’re summoning a fire entity, a candle will definitely pleased the entity and helps his/her energy flow better through the space and through you. Also helps a lot when you’re in the beginning, than with time you end up finding your own methods with or without tools.

That pisses me off too.
But you’re right, read and take your own conclusions. Take the parts that you like, modify them, mix with other methods, this way you’ll find your own method. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Interesting

I certainly hope so. I do feel better energies and all in the astral plane than here with tools, but people says sigils is a way to make sure that is the entity that you called and prevent impostors to show up instead. So I’m insecure sometimes with this method, but I always had difficulty with the usual method with sigil and candle. In the astral plane I create a circle of protection against impostors spirits and I truly hope is enough.

3 Likes

You can ask them in the astral to show you their sigil, that might be best of both worlds if this is going to nag at you?

5 Likes

Yeah I never thought about this for some reason, only when I used to summon them with the sigil.
I’ll definitely start asking them this, that could ease my mind. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes they say you could also ask the spirit to write their name in the air. Since a name can be used as a sigil, I guess it makes sense (and I mean, traditionally a sigil is a spirit’s signature so yeah)

4 Likes

I think this comes from a misunderstanding of a paragraph in Grimorium Verum. It says in there that the inferiors of Lucifer live in Europe and Asia. But also states that Lucifer and Belzébut have chiefs who command their subjects and allot any power everywhere in the world.
The seals for Europe and Asia are given, and the one for Asia can remind of the ‘normal’ Lucifer Seal if you have bad eyes.

3 Likes

The text and seals

3 Likes

Well, it’s worth to check it out at the very least…

1 Like

Or both…? Very interesting thought (that I‘ve had, too).

4 Likes

A being can be a current atleast in a sense, it’s just how people who follow pan but also follow a wild nature energy current that Pan represents.

3 Likes

Reminds me of those Bible conspiracies that link to Horus and other greek dieties… yes similar… but lacks actual hard fact. Make the story fit.

How would anyone know if they were being deceived ,that is the whole point of deceit, you do not know it. Until one day , you pass this life and get slappe dint he face by God “Look, i told you… lies…deceit… you’ll find nothing but lies there”/

TBH, we dont really know what we do, 100%

Also, please define ‘WORKS’… what works… the outcome? The correct outcome? The source of the outcome??

Is noone gripping it by the collar and demanding answers? Do we just feel warm and fuzzyand go… AH tha’ts it, it must be the real deal as I asked for money and just won a Tenner on the lottery…

IS THAT MY DOG? Checks every part of it Yes it is, or no its a lookalike!

3 Likes

Everyone is different so what you utilize to get success is your own personal mojo-gnosis. And failures are just as important as success. Be glad for failures as they are experiences. Hell, some of my most amusing, fun, hilarious times were abysmal failures. Life experience is pretty great.

One thing i’ve been looking at lately is the mind of risk, success, and reward to disappointment and despair. Some people revel in risk be it physical, financial, emotional, sexual, or spiritual. Its not often you find someone who will risk everything in all those fields. Some risk for rewards and sone just do it in a nihilistic suicidal uncaring matter. Even philanthropists and samaritans risk for reward. Even selflessness is often for a purpose reward though they won’t admit it (happiness of others, freedom of, joy, etc).

Reward can be your drug and master making you a slave. In the occult people will trade a “sleeve” of belief for another (sometimes like a cheap slutty hooker — hell i did that more than once and quite recently tbh) [and yeah “sleeve” - i’ve been watching altered carbon on netflix].

Prometheus, Lucifer, etc etc; are they slaves to a sigil or symbol? Is that their personal sexy phone number? What other men/women pen and sell or emit from their own creations is theirs. What people mimic is kind of hollow wannabe in-crowd crap. Create your own from you. Most experiences, people, things are tools to teach and enhance ourselves in some manner. At least thats my opinion.

2 Likes

yeah

we’re all wrong because a book says so

yeah yeah

all our magical personal experiences are suddently fake

oh yeah

1 Like

I have never heard of geographical location of the magician having any influence on a sigil/seal. That is a new one.

That being said, the book itself is a medium for the Order the author is a member of (Order of the Unveiled Faces) for public representation. He credits it to have been in function since 1955. Perhaps his arguement is influenced on his Order’s beliefs, much like how the Golden Dawn views Angel’s and Demons as both external beings and internal aspects of ourselves. If so, your uncomfortable may stem from a disagreement with said belief rather than it being cold fact.

4 Likes

Right? I mean, spirits are not attached to places or timelines.

1 Like

For me a sigil is like a vibration pattern and if you use this sigil known to many Lucifers sigil it will call on Lucifer right? But not only lucifer can be called with this seal becous it is a vibration that could be linked to more spirits right.

I have not read this book.

1 Like

Just Stop dualistic world view.
Profit!

True and not true. There are entities attached to places. Which is very notable in Shinto mythology where there’s different land spirits tied to different places and homes.

6 Likes