Lucifer is not what we think! We been fooled

I recall a story of naga spirits that made a man critical ill for pissing in their pond. I think he died a horrible death.

1 Like

If I recall right, there is a very strong believe in the landvaettir in Iceland to the point where their government has built roads that are more inconvenient in order to prevent the wrath of those spirits by building roads cutting through “their” land as well now that I think about it

3 Likes

The ceremonial magick part is true.

All components of the ceremony are symbolic. They serve to reinforce the belief, thus directing the energy and intention. For example, the athame is for air and the wand is for fire. The more success you have with magick, the less extra reinforcement you’ll need through symbolism because you already have the experience to reinforce the beliefs.

As to the sigils, the sigil of the coil with the upwards arrow is a last couple centuries thing. The upside down triangle looking one I believe to be much older because I’ve seen it referenced in eastern practices.

3 Likes

I go by a few rules.

1. Nothing you read is fact till experienced. People’s spiritual revelations tend to be personal. And the gallery of magick doesn’t strike me as Lhp.

2. If you feel to anxious around an entity, call on someone more your speed. Like a god. Then ease your way.

2 Likes

The author considers the Verum, from which that sigil derives to be a corrupted book and therefore false magic. He isn’t entirely wrong. Verum was based on an older manuscript and changes were made to the contents. The sigils and names appear to have been altered from the original. Also the intermediary spirit Scirlin was not a thing in the original text. The original can be seen in The Veritable Key of Solomon by Skinner.

4 Likes
1 Like

I have my doubts in this case. Koetting made a connection between Lucifer and Amaymon based on upg from one or both of those characters. The historical literature actually says the opposite. Imo, something is very wrong there.

4 Likes

As @anon48079295 pointed out, there are actually spirits that are attached to certain places and people. This is really in a lot of religions. In Roman belief, every person and every place has a Genius spirit assigned to it that guards it. Even in the old Jewish faith, Angels (or “Sons of the Gods”, Bene Elohim) were often assigned to guard and guide a certain people, city or nation. Although, these days Angels are considered to be Celestial (like in the old Canaanite faith), and Lucifer, since he goes back to Roman belief as a personification of Venus in it’s one phase, would be especially celestial, so not necessarily attached to any place on Earth.

5 Likes

Time to bring up a friend of mine.

I get shit about this a lot, but I honestly don’t care, I’ll say this, though.

Lucifer, according to this fucking monster I call my friend (cause they are), doesn’t talk to anyone.

You heard me right. He’s a recluse. I’m sure there a few people he talks to, but his name DEMANDS a sort of absolute respect, and even the archdemons view him with fear, sometimes abject terror.

He doesn’t want to be talked to. Simple as that. This Lucifer we know of can be effective, even mostly useful, but they are a mask, a diversion, perhaps even orchestrated by the man himself so people don’t contact HIM.

Just leave him be.

Que angry comments.

1 Like

I get it, but what I mean is that you can live in Colombia and serve a norse deity, or live in the USA and work with greek forces.

4 Likes

The part of the book which describes the author’s views on this is actually free to read as a sample on amazon. Just click on the book cover on left hand side.

1 Like

Maybe @C.Kendall should weigh in on this to give his opinions…

When it comes to workings with the emperor he has a LOT of info… And guidance as such.

Dunno, I’m not gonna comment cause from personal experience I disagree…

However, for the sake of debate, leave it as such

3 Likes

:oncoming_police_car:

i wanted to get/check this book out but my intuition don’t gravitate to this book so that is where i stand. =o) And my intuition always look out for my best interest.

1 Like

I came to this conclusion long before reading the book and shared this idea with a few others but of course they didn’t like it and some even got mad thinking I’m questioning their abilities so I stopped talking about it

This isn’t as extreme as the author puts it meaning many people ARE using sigils and still getting the real entity just like many are getting imposters with or without sigils and according to my spirits when an entity sees no value in working with you or that you do something which pisses them off or just any case of this kind that gives the entity enough reasons to stop working with you the entity would basically ignore you when you call them so you keep calling and you get an imposter.
And of course in some cases the entity simply believes you’re not ready or they simply don’t like working with you for their own reasons so they either never came or came the first time and did not come again.

There are countless ways to identify an imposter but here’s the fastest and easiest way:

Ask yourself the following questions and answer them honestly:
1-What real life achievement have you had since working with this/these entity(s) ? is it an illusion or can you literally show your achievement(s) to anyone else ?

2-Did you come to this path with the attitude of NOT bowing to anything or anyone and suddenly you find yourself bowing to the entities that are all about not bowing ?

4 Likes

Okay before I weigh in, someone be so kind and summarise this discussion for me, as I really don’t have the time to both read through and then comment on this.

2 Likes

This is what I was told, too. At the end of the day, it depends on the practitioner‘s attitude and level of intelligence, psychological and emotional maturity as well as their psychic capabilities whether or not they get impostors or the actual entity or some other entity that is either sympathetic or in their service, or no answer at all. This may not be a terribly popular idea, but as far as I have been informed by my patron spirit, and according to my own experiences, it makes sense.

Also, your suggestions on how to detect an impostor are spot on afaic.

2 Likes

hi, thanks for the response but please take a look on the forum guide and make a thread introduce urself properly before u engage in discussions.

Meh. I won’t comment on that, as I am not interested in the whole gatekeeper shtick, and, as I said, I don’t give a rat’s ass about Lucifer. I just find it doubtful that so many experienced and powerful magicians are all supposedly dealing with impostors, that’s all.

5 Likes

I have never thought i will make a thread that will exceed 50 responses. I am so grateful for your response and thoughts on this subject.

I think we get the idea and everyone will believe what they believe and practice their tradition. To me, as a conclusion to this, i am gonna try what he is saying if it works nice… if it doesn’t i will practice the regular summoning practice that i learnt first. Lastly, I would like @C.Kendall to response to this after he gets the time to read all this and have the thread CLOSED.

Again, thank you all for putting your time and thoughts into this.
@Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight @C.Kendall

2 Likes