Lucifer invocation

Whenever I try to invoke lucifer,I feel pain in my shoulders in between the process.It goes away when I stop the process.Why?
I am new to this.

Probably because of the intense energy. Since you’re not used to it…

2 Likes

Welcome @Wichita It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Thankyou.I was stressed.

1 Like

Thats normal to feel because of how intense the energy is. whenever i start invoking king belial i feel as if my neck is on fire

3 Likes

In one of the rituals I perform to invoke Lucifer, a particular section of this ritual tells you to visualise wings bursting out of your shoulders. Like @Manosman and @Fallen_Human say that the energy is intense. I am finding out myself that working with spirits like Lucifer is a gradual thing and with you feeling the intesnisty from his energy maybe a sign that you still have some work to do on yourself imo. Be patient and enjoy every small step of your journey. I am still new to all this myself but I know that my journey on the Left Hand Path starts with tiny steps. Put in the work you need and in time you will be able to embrace Lucifer’s energy with ease. Good luck with your journey :metal:

3 Likes

Work in yourself as in?
It would be so kind of you to help out.

Thankyou!

1 Like

Daily rituals to help you build energy, meditation to develop your psychic awareness. One ritual I perform is this:

Do this everyday and you will feel the difference. I wish you the best of luck🤘

1 Like

Thankyou so much!:blush:

Anytime…we are all here to help each other ascend and become living Gods and Godesses​:sunglasses::metal:

2 Likes