1 Like

=Melek Ta’us

1 Like

Jesus =divinity =superman=osirian dramma
Solomon =Sun
Sol=sun
Om=sun
Mon=sun

Actually no, Melek Ta’us was linked to Azazel no Lucifer.

However I do agree on the Lucifer being a mask of Enki.

The Yezidi people are forbidden to say the name “Shaitan.” They refer to Satan as “Melek Ta"us.” Melek means “King.” He is known as the Peacock Angel because of his beauty and pride. He is the “Proud One” and “Ruler of the Earth.” He is a God of Light rather than of darkness and is concerned with the destinies of the world. 4 The Yezidis represent Satan by both the peacock and the snake. “The peacock represents the beauty of the worshipped God and the snake represents his wisdom because he is both beautiful and wise.” Their holy relic is the copper sanjak, an image of the peacock. 6

The Yezidis play the flute and the tambourine at their festivals and dance; “a worship which led to every excess of debauchery and lust.”

Also “Tausi”…in Kiswahili means peacock

In my opinion, Ea and Melek Taus are aspects of Azazel (it is even specifically mentioned in the Black Book that Azazel is another name for Melek Taus). Ea and Azazel share many functions and through his aspect as Silvanus (or Pan) he has been depicted as a goat-fish which is what Ea is depicted as.

Lucifer in my eyes is a aspect of Attar and Mithra if anything due to sharing a lot more functions. However, if you do believe that Azazel is a aspect of Lucifer I can understand where you are coming from.

1 Like

Welcome @patriciodeloro It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3