Lucifer Gnosis Mantra "Zed Aliz Zed"

Watch at your own risk.
Post your experiences.

16 Likes

I’d also like to hear some experiences with this. I have my own methods of summoning spirits, but it’s always useful to see how other methods work.

4 Likes

Thank you.
Will post my experience later I’m falling asleep.

3 Likes

I think its good to have many methods. This can be used alone in trance and even added to the usual method of ritual. With candles, incense, and all.

3 Likes

Looking forward to your results I’d love to see how they compare to my own. For the time being I’ll be keeping those to myself so that my expirienxe doesnt affect others expectations.

Also i forgot to mention, i did not create this video. It was sent to me by a friend days after i began a working with Lord Lucifer.

1 Like

I was incredibly relaxed by this

2 Likes

It also changed my perception

2 Likes

Would love to hear more about it via PM. Is that okay with you?

2 Likes

I sent you a message

1 Like

I felt an immensely ethereal pressure in my room, dark and heavy. This I can use for many subconscious meditation methods.

I’d say this is a great to tool connect with Lucifer and today feels like a really good day. To be honest, falling into trance listening to that was the highlight of my day yesterday.

I remember hearing a voice, a deep one before putting my earphones in; “when you listen to it take it seriously, or else don’t”. Hearing that help me fall deep into it.

Great find, thank you. Next time will be in the forests at night.

2 Likes

I felt my head throbbing and pulsing, almost feel asleep too. So, this is what Gnosis feels like? It feels incredible, never been under a trance.

2 Likes

Will try later as i am currently working with Lucifer as well. This will be helpful, thank you. Will listen to and post results later. :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::metal:

2 Likes

I watched this yesterday, I love it, for me I don’t understand many things, because I love Lucifer, but I still can’t communicate with him, and don’t know how to communicate with him, what I do now is only a simple offering to him, and pray to him, I still having difficulty on learning meditation, no any special experience on meditation yet, when I watched this, this video make me relax and I love the art inside video. Thank you for share.

2 Likes

I had similar effect. I totally felt the atmosphere in my ritual chamber change. I think this video is mostly to establish a trance and connect with Lucifer. As for the voice i did hear one too and it told me some weird stuff but it felt right.

1 Like

I dont know if its gnosis feeling that way, but you were definetly in trance. This video really induced one on me like 5 mins in.

2 Likes

Keep me noted man cant wait to compare insight

1 Like

Well, this probably made him awate of you if you werent already on his radar. But I’m pretty sure you been on his radar. I can directly talk to him, but he doesnt always say words to me.Sometimes itll be omens, dreams, or even astral imagery.
If you want to develop astal hearing for spirit communication i suggest chakra work. The main 7 and the ones behind the ear. A spirirt can sometimes sound like external sound, but its usually through your mind via telepathy that theyll talk to you… Least thats the case with me.

3 Likes

Thank you, I wish that I can be like you that I can talk directly to him in one day in future, I will keep learning and will make sure I not give up just because English is really not easy for me
(for now all the sources that I can learn that related with Lucifer is mostly come with English language, there is no any Chinese source, and if I search Lucifer in Chinese, the results I get is just TV show or series or some Chinese christian haters stuff, I tell myself, if one day I able to learn and know more, I will share it out in Chinese so that more people speak in Chinese language not be keeps misleading by thus christian religion haters anymore, I am sure Lucifer is not satan/ghost, and not harmful to people) : )

2 Likes

That sounds awesome. I think he would highly appriciate it.

2 Likes

Btw im sure you can find material dealing with chakra energy meditations in your native tongue and it will help with all spirirt communication

2 Likes