Lucifer Gnosis Mantra "Zed Aliz Zed"

Ok, thank you advice me, appreciated, if you saw my introduce thread(first post) at this forum, you will know I need dealing with some others disturb in a very limited space in my room that keep blocked me to can’t concentrate, but there is very kind member here tell me I can try focus on breathing on the beginning and try ignores others things and thinking, i not success yet, I will keep trying, I believe I will get it success, thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hello brothers, I saw this video after I discovered the eht namuh website, which is probably the starting point of my journey. First I watched this and meditate with a 432hz tune, I had my first out of body experience and a white swan appeared to me. I’d like to exchange opinions about the 973 eht namuh website if someone know it. See ya in another life

1 Like

I know about the 973 ebt numah website

1 Like

Welcome @Matthew_Diggs. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I dig it. Makes me feel more relaxed. Dig the drums and the bells. Picked up the sound I hear in the background as the very loud sound of silence I hear. Slightly amused at the theatrics of the video images and the chants/moans/whatever the voices being used to sound scary. They aren’t needed. Good find over all. Great head feel.

1 Like

That’s probably one of the best mantras I’ve seen and heard, I use it a lot

1 Like

I’m in the process of Deciphering the Theban writing…

1 Like

I’m literally frozen right now, I have a pet named zed, and my girlfriend is aliz.

Without ever know this, do you have any idea what does this mean to me?