Lucifer Evocation

Have any of you tried just this evocation for Lucifer that EA posted, without a sigil or any other ritual?

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

“Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
Lucifer Kama
Lucifer Kala
Lucifer, Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

17 Likes

Thats a chant “to summon forth” i did it with azazel it works.

8 Likes

Do you think this is enough for Lucifer, without drawing a sigil?

2 Likes

Why can’t you draw a sigil?

1 Like

I can’t find one. I’ve searched this forum, and the links that were up don’t seem to work. Plus, someone said that Lucifer and Satan have the same Sigil, so I was a little weary.

1 Like

here ya go.

9 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I’ll draw this sigil out and will try the above chant to evoke Lucifer tonight.

2 Likes

I just drew out Lucifer’s sigil. I haven’t evoked him yet, however, his sigil by itself feels so powerful. It has tremendous energy. Thank you, again!

3 Likes

Enjoy it, and take lots of notes, later on you’ll treasure them as a turning point, I know I do with all my early written notes and sketches. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So, I did the evocation last night. When I drew out the Sigil, I could feel a lot of energy. Lit a candle, some incense, then recited the chant of omnipotence nine times, followed by evocation above, three times.

I did feel energy, not as intense as I was expecting. Brushes in my hair, etc. Meditated briefly on the Sigil, then verbally greeted Lucifer and spoke my requests. I asked for confirmation, however, didn’t get anything that I recognised.

Within minutes, I felt the energy that I was feeling, drop, so I assumed he had come and then dismissed himself. I continued to sit quietly for awhile. Kept my thoughts as still as possible.

Didn’t have any dreams that I recognised. Did have solid sleep.

I do want to say that I have had spirit manifestations before, I have sporadically heard spirit speak, etc. So, my astral senses are not completely closed.

Would those of you that are more experienced recommend that I repeat the evocation daily, until he manifests, or just meditate and converse with his Sigil from here on in? I’m just not sure if he accepted my requests.

5 Likes

Will there be a lady_eva’s grimoire anytime soon?

3 Likes

You could ask him to send you a sign you will recognise that it’s been accepted, and continue to meditate on the sigil, I don’t think repeating the same evocation is that useful, but it depends on the mindset in which you do it - repeating it like one would repeat to a deaf elderly person may be insulting, since you’re asking a spirit to change your reality, and yet assuming he can’t hear you, but that’s JMO. :wink:

Hmmn, it would be most cool to have one that’s interactive, updates in real time, and answers back… :thinking: :wink:

4 Likes

Wait so you mean BALG​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

A “BALG Home Study Course” With an intro by E.A. and Timothy. In the videos, you hear @Lady_Eva’s voice, but you never see her. It would be a darker, cut-to-the-chase version of “The Secret”.

2 Likes

Can i just drawn the sigil in my left hand?
And what can i charge on it?
My blood?

is this not in English or on video

Is there a translation for this in English? I want to know what I am saying as I evoke Lucifer. Thanks in advance.

It’s the demonic tongue. As far as I am aware, there is no translation, as it is the sound the voice makes when saying the words that is important, not their meaning.

Ah I see. So with the intention that is used while speaking these words would the effect vibrating these words with my voice increases it’s potency and how many times do you recommend on reciting this mantra for evocation?