Lucifer Evocation

Your intention when chanting should simply be to call the spirit to you.

In my experience, you should repeat the incantation until the spirit arrives. They usually respond quickly to it but there is no hard and fast rule as to how many times you will need to repeat the call, just call until you get a response.

Thank you for your advice. I just wanted get some clarity as I am in the process of creating an evocation ritual for Lucifer and I just wanted to make sure that certain components in my ritual feel right and the evocation is sacred.

2 Likes

What is your prefererred method to close down an evocation? I just need this to complete the writing of my evocation ritual.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this question was directed at me or not, but to close out an evocation, I will give the license to depart to the spirit, usually something along the lines of, “Thank you, N., for your attendance here. Please go now, and bring my will to pass,” or, “Please return from when you came, and may there always be peace between us.”

1 Like

Yes it was directed to you my friend. Again thank you for your advice. Greatly appreciated :metal:

1 Like