Lucifer evocation/invocation & masturbation

@Borgy, don’t feel bad. I don’t share chocolate too. I however thought if u invoked him and ate the chocolate, he’d taste it too so it’s a win/win situation. :wink:

1 Like

Hehe, next time i try to save some :slightly_smiling_face:

After yesterdays evocation of Lucifer, I’d like to evoke paymon. Should I be concerned about both of them interacting together? I’m reading E. A Koetting’s book Works of darkeness, and on page 92 below at the bottom, it talks about how Paymon can help u get what u want. I’m working with Lucifer to get something I want. Would it be a bad idea to evoke Paymon for the same thing?

I would speak with Lucifer about it. He’s been known to have King Paimon do the work you asked of him. That’s how I met King Paimon. I asked Lucifer to help me find a job and the next night I had a dream where King Paimon came to me and asked if he could please take up this work.
King Paimon is very loyal to Lucifer and he will come immediately if Lucifer calls him.
Please be very respectful and address him as King Paimon. He’s worked very hard for that title and would like for you to please use it.

3 Likes

I spelled Paimon wrong in my last post. Plz excuse that.

@That1Gurl, thanks. I think it might not have been a coincidence that after yesterday, i came upon King Paimon this morning. What should I know about him before I evoke him? I usually respect all demons I call on so that won’t be a problem.

1 Like

Lucifer’s a boss.

I like how Baphomet looks

1 Like

Me too.

King Paimon is very cool. My experience with him has been a very loving and supportive experience. He likes purple candles and sandalwood insence. Red wine and chocolate are good offerings as well. Always refer to him as King Paimon even when you are writing about him in the forum. One of my offerings was a hand drawn seal. He loves music and can teach you to sing. In fact he loves all art. Another offering you can give him is a poem or song you created. He is very formal and one of his rules is never call on him while you are naked.
He can help create a wonderful new job or opportunity for you, he can teach you about all liberal arts and he has a penchant for mind control.
When you’ve created a pact, don’t dog his work, in fact he will come to you just to check on how you have been doing. He is just that amazing.
There is a ton more about King Paimon out there. He’s a good one to work with.
This has just been my experience with the great King. Hope this helps

6 Likes

Nice to know. So I invoked Lucifer today in a different environment. I was parked in a parking lot. Since I learned on here as well as from E.A koetting’s book mentioned above, and advice to ask him for permission to work with King Paimon, I did just that. For a moment I questioned if the voice in my head was my on, and asked Lucifer to give me evidence it was actually him. He drew his sigil, then yold me to turn my AC off. I did just that, and the warmth in my car was bearable, but then I saw a bright yellow light with red around it. It seemed to be burning, but wasn’t really a flame. More like the sun with a red circle around it. I still wasn’t really convinced. So I asked he shake my car if it was him. My car shook in the form of vibrations inside and under my car. At first, it was a gentle shake. I then told him to shake it harder. The vibrations became so strong. All of a sudden, I felt a really hot energy. It felt hotter than it was outside. I’m usually heat intolerant, but not at this time. He told me it was ok to work with King Paimon. I asked he sermon him as I also evoked him during the invocation. It tookme a while to evoke King Paimon. But then Lucifer commanded he show up. The heat energy got even more hot. It was hotter than when it was just Lucifer’s energy. On that note, @That1Gurl, from ur experience, is King Paimon’s energy hot? I made my request and Lucifer told him to make it happen. I thanked him for being present and asked him to leave at the time. I then asked Lucifer one more time to show me on my own body, since he was in me a physical manifestation using goosebumps as I was already hot from their energy. U won’t believe this. I developed small goosebumps on my forearms. I then tried to test my own energy and demanded my stearing wheel to turn on it’s own as I used imagery to do so. It didn’t work :woman_facepalming: then at that moment, Lucifer’s voice told me, “child, ur energy is not strong enough to move objects. Try Belial.” Then after that, thanks to both of them were given and I asked him to leave my body. I felt his energy leave me ascending from my head to wherever it was going Does any of u have an input on this experience? Plz share. I haven’t used Belial cuz Koetting makes him sound scary, but Lucifer says I should reach out to him for what I’d like to learn to do. Help plz. Advice needed.

3 Likes

Yes. He puts out a strong heat energy. It’s a lot like Lucifers.
It sounds like you got the good to go from Lucifer. This is excellent. You are going to love King Paimon.

1 Like

When I began working with Lucifer, my request was knowledge among other things. Looks like I’m headed in that direction. Paymon, now Belial. This is awesome cuz when I started this path on BALG, i felt like I wasn’t ordinary from my past. I knew I could probably do stuff others couldn’t, but I didn’t know how to get there. U guys are awesome. I’m getting there slowly but surely.

1 Like

Always call him KING Paimon.

As I’m sure you’ve seen on the forum a million times if you’ve searched for him. :joy: It comes up a lot.

I know that it was previously stated, I’m just driving it home. :+1:

Have you seen this about Belial?

1 Like

I began to call him King Paimon after someone mentioned it to me. I just never went back to edit my posts.

2 Likes

5/19/18:- King Paimon.

So as previously mentioned, I’d evoked King Paimon with the help of Lucifer. I’m glad to say I was able to do that today with the following meditation. Anyone that would like to evoke King Paimon using this meditation I found on youtube, I have copied the link below.

I will be evoking/invoking Lucifer later today too. If I have a chance, since he suggested working with Belial, I will do my 1st evocation. I will let u guys know on here, and depending on how it goes, I might start a journal on him too. I want to thank everyone so far for their thoughts and suggestions.

Hail Lucifer!

4 Likes

Good luck and Hail Lucifer

1 Like

Thanks. Fingers crossed. E.A Koetting makes Belial look like one of those demons you don’t want to work with. He made Lucifer look scary too, but since my outlook on him wasn’t of a demon that could F U up, I’ve had a good experience with him. I’ll try make sure I don’t build a negative image of Belial so I don’t have a “scare fest” evocation lol!

1 Like

Excellent post! I completely agree with your views on Baphomet he is exactly the ascended master, perfectly balanced in every way. As to Lucifer, he is the great initiator, and has such positive energy it is incredible. He like most demons are interested in your ascent and becoming more.

4 Likes

Baphomet was created as a symbol of perfect religion/spirituality. As @Calin noted, balanced. And incorporating elements of the old and primal religions. The root, as it were, from which others came.

Lucifer isn’t that, exactly, but certainly still an energy that is very interested in balance. They’re certainly related from a conceptual standpoint.

I did a drawing recently that’s actually intended as a combination of the two. Interesting that this thread came up shortly after. Here it is:

1 Like

I love your drawing, really well done. And it has Lucifer’s eyes!

1 Like