Lucifer evocation/invocation & masturbation

I don’t expect this exactly to answer your question, but I resonate with the image of Baphomet. I used to have Lucifer switch between being him and Satan. I preferred Lucifer because he would talk in ways that I could better understand, where as I thought Satan would talk more symbolicly while pertaining to darker natures. One time I perceived a visit from Satan though…and I found him easier to understand, it was just different, more balanced between the light and dark, and he was taking on the image of Baphomet, it was cool experience, but yeah I have variables to go over to better understand Baphomet.

1 Like

Lucifer initially wouldn’t give me answers straight fwd, but would give me enough info to figure it out. Now I hear his voice. And I also believe in Laveyan Satanism/I think he has some good philosophy. Their symbol is Baphomet. So really I’m kinda confused lol!

@IssthaBadGuy, so maybe I was in the presence of both Lucifer and Satan from ur experience.

@Micah, for me he feels cold. The one time I had a hot feeling was when I followed along with E.A koetting on the gate keepers video.

1 Like

There’s a difference, but they’re of the same current

3 Likes

They’re different, but Satan will take on some likeness of Baphomet if he so chooses. I always enjoyed the image of the goat, and he will sometimes use that image.

1 Like

That evocation was during the day. I enjoyed it to the point I’m thinking of trying it again but tonight without any lights on. Does anyone suggest otherwise?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The last part is just so funny.

2 Likes

What last part?

If it worked and he didn’t mind it, I’d say go for it.

1 Like

Lucifer is an amazing spirit indeed. I wish you best of luck. As for offerings, you can choose something that appeals to you the most since he’ll appreciate it or you can always ask him about it.

1 Like

‘with chocolate and do NOT share it so when I get some I can feel eyes on me’ from @JezebelleMoon

4 Likes

I figured that’s what you thought was funny
It’s true. Spirits are after my chocolate dude! All the time! :unamused:

2 Likes

@Borgy :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanx for the idea.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer

Sorry for the late response. I got carried away working on music.

In my opinion, your focus, energy, and your fantastic sexual offering are all perfect gifts for Lucifer. It is my belief that you had a very successful evocation. My experiences with Lucifer have all been very eye-opening, healing, and empowering, usually leaving me with the feeling that I have someone infinitely powerful and infinitely understanding, patient, and caring on my side.

When I see the Baphomet, I think of knowledge, wisdom, and power. The Baphomet exists as the being or symbol that creates the focused connecting center between two opposites. Above, Below. Male, Female. Human, Beast. Grounded and knowing of Earthly wisdom, as well as free to roam and understand the skies… The Baphomet is the eye of the storm, calm, collected, and radiating illumination. To me, The Baphomet is a perfect symbol of an enlightened or ascended master. Lucifer is The Morning Star! The Light Bearer! The King of Kings. Lucifer helped to open my awareness and further my journey towards my center and towards ascension. I think that the Baphomet and Lucifer go hand in hand. At the top of the Baphomet’s head, he bears a burning fire symbolizing enlightenment and illumination. Lucifer lit that candle, and lights it for all of us if we choose to accept him.

When I first met Lucifer, it was like he was lifting my wounded body up from the battlefield. I felt reinvigorated and spiritually healed. I believe that his voice and his fire guided you to orgasm in order to achieve the heightened state and energy in order to strengthen your will and make your desire heard throughout existence… This whole story feels very familiar to me.

And, after the intensity of your flaming vibratory ritual, he grounded you by massaging your legs and feet and charged you with his love and acceptance and encouragement, cooling you down with a nice breeze.

I think the best gift that you could possibly give Lucifer is your progress towards your personal spiritual ascent and journey towards total fulfillment. He wants to see your fire burn BRIGHT! He wants to see you fucking BEAM! Haha <3

Plus, Earthshaking orgasms seem to be a favorite of his as well. <3

( This is my interpretation of the experience. In no way do I want you to take my words as if they are any more important than your words. Go with your heart. <3 )

5 Likes

@FellowLightbearer, thanx for ur input. I couldn’t figure out why I saw the baphomet sigil. In regards to focus, after readinh ur post, I believe he may have helped me focus on getting an orgasm in a position I rarely do. :heart: Fn wow experience for me yesterday. N fyi, I’m never this open, but yesterday, I had the courage to tell my story.

1 Like

This is the best place to lay it all out on the table, in my opinion. <3

1 Like

Now i feel guilty. Had a lot of chocolate this weekend. I had the same

1 Like