Lucifer evocation/invocation & masturbation

@levilevi, damn u are artistic. I couldn’t draw that well. Now to my question. I read when Lucifer and Lilith come together, they form Baphomet. I’ve seen him as a goat skull, but not like this exactly. So is he a trans? Ur image kinda suggests that. I’m yet to see his whole body, but that would be interesting if that’s the case.

1 Like

U’ve kinda challenged me to pick up a pencil and paper during evocation/invocations and try to draw what I see. I’d thought of that b4, but since I think I’m not great at it, I didn’t even try. :woman_facepalming::tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

The original Baphomet image, created by Eliphas Levi (inspiration to Aleister Crowley, who later translated his works) was represented with masculine and feminine aspects incorporated into the image. Symbol of Balance.

1 Like

I’ve seen that before. That however doesn’t look like a penis, at least not to me. Maybe some tool that was between his legs. IdK. Could be debateable. :woman_facepalming::tipping_hand_man: N just PS: I’m not trying to discredit ur art.just curious, but I’m sure going to put my art to challenge. That’s pretty neat.

1 Like

5/19/18:- So I evoked Belial like mentioned. This is what I saw. I’m sharing a thread I posted on a Belial post for more info.

5/20/18: King Belial evocation- really not much besides a sorta human face.

5/21/17: morning at around 6am, the following happened. I’ve attached my post in a King Belial thread so I didn’t have to type it all over again.

My next evocation of him, I’ll to find out why Lucifer wants me to work with him. Initialy, I wanted to be able to move stuff around with just my mind. And this morning, that’s what he did with my hair spray on the floor when it wasn’t there last night. Hail Lucifer, Hail King Belial.

05/21/18:- 2nd evocation of King Belial for the day. If he’s known to fix ur BS in life, he sure did that with me. Maybe this is why Lucifer wants me to work with him. Attached below ismy experience this afternoon. I eneded up doing an invocation. My back feels like it’s burning. Not like a fire, but hot enough to know it’s there. Any comments? Think I need helo figuring this out. :woman_facepalming::woman_artist::woman_artist::tipping_hand_man::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::thinking::thinking::thinking:

i give him my sperm and glass of water and tabacco