Lucifer came to me?

Hello to all the people in the forum. I want to ask for help from someone who can channel Luicifer. This is what happens: Yesterday I performed a ritual for Lucifer and before I started using some words of power I was meditating in front of Lucifer’s sigil and I think I had a long conversation with Lucifer where he answered several of my doubts, I did not hear his voice were my thoughts that gave me the answers, so I have a very big concern of whether I really was in contact with the great Lucifer yesterday, if there is someone who could somehow ask Lucifer if my contact with the night of the night is true. yesterday I would appreciate it very much. If necessary I can write the answers that he gave me last night if required, thanks for reading and sorry for the bad English.

3 Likes

I can channel him if you’d like. I’m under his tutelage.

3 Likes

Lucifer is always listening, regardless if you have evoked him or not.
You can literally be imagining yourself summoning him and he would be completely aware of that.

And yes you did successfully evoke him.

5 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

I would appreciate it immensely if you do it

1 Like

Interestingly, I had read a few days ago that you said exactly this, that I was always listening even if you only imagine it and that filled me with confidence, only that the conversation was so long and fluid that I was hesitating thinking maybe it was my mind, it was not my mind I am really impressed and grateful for your advice

2 Likes

so could I draw Lucifers sigil and Imagine talking to him. and he will be listening??

IS there any where that tells you Lucifers house and powers as when I read up.i get different things.

so could I draw Lucifers sigil and Imagine talking to him. and he will be listening??

IS there any where that tells you Lucifers house and powers as when I read up.i get different things

@Ghathanar have performed a ritual for Lucifer; and here he mentioned some events similar to synchronicity IMO he was with Lucifer, that was not simply a drawing of a sigil and talking, yes even some are able to do that without a sigill even but he showed dedication and that counts a lot.

I have no idea what you may have read, but with all due respect generally they are poisoned by JCI

Lucifer is not bound by time, and he may easily spare time for all of us, plus he is very lovely maybe you now that, if not with a little search across BALG you’ll find thousands of examples to prove that

1 Like

when I read things they say he does,
love, money, mind control
or
law, health, initiation

Just diffrent things he does.

my abilities are in the ‘baby’ stages and I am completely new. i have done some candle and sigil magick but yet to see any results, however New I am I still will defend that Demons are lovely spirits and I strive to hear and feel this power that everyone is experiencing. I want to work with them

3 Likes

this two entry may be useful for you if you have missed before, check them… Good Luck

2 Likes