Lucifer, Azazel and Belial

Yes i mean some word to repeat it several times, you call him in a normal way i suppose, if i use writing by myself it works? for example Belial Lord of Darkness and Dark Abyss i call you, can i use it? Ok i gonna search mantras, thank you and Good Night or day.

Yes, you can call them by their title. i usually say something like,“Mighty Belial, I call you here! He who is without a master, I call you to appear before me.”

I prefer to keep an open mind. I prefer that they appear human but with a touch of their real side (ex: human but with black eyes.) but if they’re comfortable with coming in their real form then I’ll accept that.

I’ll even look into it, “(Entity) may come as (whatever) or as human.” so when I call out to them I’ll also make sure to tell them to appear as their comfortable.

Of course, that doesn’t apply to all of them as some just don’t really care what you prefer.

For example: I’ve heard stories around on balg of Beleth coming to you with a scary expression or as something that really scares you so he can test you.

Many entities will come as either female or male too. Bune appeared to me as male but for another on here, he appeared as female.

I see someone told me tha a genuine demon gonna appear in a normal form not something grotesque, but is his opinion, i had a dream with Belial i want to share, i was in a place like a park, in a stairs so i watch a beautiful blonde woman, i don’t know why but i incline before her, ( I don’t know why i did that perhaps for his beauty) she said me i didn’t know you was to obedient, later appear a man fancy dressed all in black with gloves, black hair, and was Belial even when he didn’t tell me i know it, he takes me to a multiple places one was a flat i remember that some neighbors were kids, there was a girl that has some kind of mental issues, i don’t understand what is going on, he told me some words that i don’t remenber and talked me about chakras etc. was time ago and the only one when i see to Belial, i don’t know who was the beautiful blonde woman but was powerfull i remember her.

Ok thanks

Check out the mantras here:

I have used a few of them with great success.

1 Like

Thank you i gonna saved it btw i found this mantras i think are made by E.A here is https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/a-rite-to-azazel-and-lucifer/

1 Like

The only part of that rite that is from EA is the “Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel,” which is the song Azazel gave in The Book of Azazel.

VK has his list of sources right at the bottom.

I disagree. I’ve had some encounters with lesser demons who appeared grotesque.

One even appeared like this

In my personal opinion, I think it matters more on their rank then how “genuine” they are.

I remember it from the book, i was reading the link was interesting what says those angels, i gonna copy it, thanks and Good night or day.

1 Like

Good luck :slight_smile:

I remember that EA in one video says that Amaymon appear once time in that way with the jaw opened like that, what you do in that case pronunce a exorcist words in latin, or make a banishing ritual? btw you know who could is the woman in my dream?.

Thanks i forgot to ask you the demon when appear to you appear very close, or keep distance? I gonna put a candles in my altar or floor, with the sigil and recitate this words, to get in trance, is ok in that simple way?

Pretty sure it wasn’t Amaymon since it was on all fours with it’s limbs all wrong, just pure dark figure with the only noticable change in itself to be the jaw.

I did everything backwards with learning everything else before protection so I just try to get away from it. I’ll work on that.

I also reccomend learning protection before diving in. It’s a mess.

Maybe someone who works with him or somethin. Someone else on here maybe to help up better.

I know Belial showed me to Lilith but she has black hair (to me atleast).

Well that was EA said in a video, i know words in latin to banish, and another words from grimoires and the lesser banish ritual, i think in one moment the demon gonna let you alone, how you do with your dogs when you perform the evocation? you know to protect them.

I thouth was Lilith but later i think was not her or perhaps yes, i didn’t know tha Lilith was with Belial, i heard she is very powerfull and some people can resist her power and start to ask help to angels etc.

I evoke in private so there’s no bother. Only occasionally will one dog come and bother me by barking or headbutting on the door but that’s when their presence bothers him.

Overall it’s quiet since Lucifer likes animals and he helps to protect sometimes.

Any entity can introduce you to another whether or not they always agree.

I see but i remenber in some grimoire when you dismiss the spirit you say something like thank you for your time now go in peace without harm any living being like animal or human, i have to go, thanks for the talk, talk you later thanks for all the info, Good Night or Day.

The spirit always appears wherever they want, since I don’t use a triangle. i evoke in my bedroom so they appear pretty close.

OK so in your starts you maked it in traditional way,can i draw the circle and not the triangle? i forgot to ask what do you do with the sigil after evocate? you burn it? i need to be in complete dark without light? only candles? about your cloth you need to use your ceremonial robe, or you can evocate with normal cloths? thanks again.