Lucifer Appreciation

thats cool now I want mine gone ! lol

you should ask him about the chakras your self. Lucifer has a ton to teach. I feel much more self controlled and i don’t feel the constant anger i felt before.

4 Likes

Yes i will in time. Im working on opening my senses more at the moment once I am successful with that then I will ask.

1 Like

Lucifer is Glorious. I had my car stolen Saturday. Lucifer took care of me. I have a new vehicle being delivered tomorrow. He took care of me. Praise the Lightbearer Lucifer! May his name by magnified throughout the Universe!

5 Likes

ive asked lucifer to help with developing or gaining my psychic abilities… but as far as progress i don’t feel im making any… But lucifer is with me and i feel his presence. Asking for help!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I see you joined us on June 24 but have not yet introduced yourself. Please click the link below:

handIntro

I was about to get really sick, but he helped me through it by having me do various natural remedies. When I woke from sleep I felt better each time too. I usually lose my voice entirely when this happens to me, which would mean I’d have to take off from work. I cant afford that. We can barely scrape bu currently. I’m so grateful to him for my health. I gave him an offering of chocolate to thank him. He’s wonderful.

1 Like

He’s been my guiding flame through thick and thin, saved me from destroying myself more time then I can ever repay him for.

I aim to open my third eye so I can work with him better.

He’s the best. Hail King Lucifer!

3 Likes

That is the plan! :relieved:

1 Like

Lucifer just keeps treating me too well! :sob: I havent been able to evoke him as I’ve been recovering from illness. Today I felt spiraling depression with a heavy want for suicide. Due to money trouble. But today I made 58 more than I expected on my pay, which is the exactly the amount I needed to pay a bill I had! He’s so amazing!

2 Likes

So you’re saying Lucifer is GOD. Where do you get that from? Because Lucifer is also ENKI and he was not GOD or Prime Creator he was a God.

This is where I’m having a hard time trying to put all of the pieces together. The different stories and traditions don’t match up. As well as all of the darkness and gore and link to Satan as from what I have seen Lucifer is a bring of light and love and compassion. So many traditions and so many cultures.

Do you mind explaining how you got to that conclusion because what you describe is what I have alwasy called GOD. (Not the God of the Old Testament, which is a whole other story)

1 Like

Well the ancient Hebrews were monolaters, when we look at the word Elohim it basically means gods, plural. The Hebrews believed in many gods but chose to worship only Yahweh which is the Hebrew equivalent to the Greek Chronos.
Lucifer the name, as in star of the morning is a title of sorts. The deeper meaning is its the first light seen that heralds the coming of the sun. Lucifer is actually a Greek word it’s not Hebrew, as the role of light bearer or bringer its the first spark from the abyss that brought the light. The star of the morning. Just as the planet Venus comes before the sun in the sky this is symbolic of the birth of the universe in the void.
So it can all be confusing because in those days everyone was on different pages but still reading from the same book…The night sky.
Now add on several thousands of years of playing telephone and everyone is now reading from different books.

I also think Inferno and Paradise Lost had a lot to do with Lucifer becoming a name for the Satan.

This all goes back to Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

This statement is not about Satan or a fallen angel. Its about a man Nebuchadnezzar the whole fallen angel story originates with Enoch and Genesis. The watchers and Nephilim. And it’s not so much a casting out as it is that they made a conscious decision to go to earth.

3 Likes

Hail Lucifer! For the lessons, the gifts, and the guidance. Thank you Light Bearer, Shining One, Son of the Dawn.

4 Likes

I hate how the bible fucked him

3 Likes

Well lately I’m more in talking terms with him (knowledge). And I really appreciate his honesty.
If I ask something he gives a straight answer. Even if it’s an answer that for us is difficult to perceive. If we follow the dogma, he is the Lord of deception. I hate that… Did the one spreading that dogma, talk to both sides, no…… He could easily gives us the answer that we wanted to hear, instead he tells his side.

2 Likes

I’ve also found that he gives straight answers where many spirits I’ve worked with do not.

2 Likes

Hail Lord Lucifer, Love of my soul, Light of my life!

5 Likes

Woot! I second this

2 Likes

My love for Lucifer “started” when I was still a catholic, I felt pulled by him, conect to him, as if a part of him was inside me; I remember I felt completely confused, scared between him and Jeovah. It took me a few years to open my eyes and embrace those feelings. Now I love to love him.
He’s with me ever since I was around 5. Of course I didn’t know was him back than, was just a voice named Emily.
We have a very close and intimate relationship.

One day I remember a song which was ages that I didn’t heard. I was feeling very low on this day and this song keep playing in my mind until he helped me find the name “Right Here” by Ashes Remain.
There’s also another song that I used to feel that described well my feelings for him, at least in the beginning when I had “my eyes closed” but it’s a really nice song though. Named Shadow and Soul by Red
There’s also many cool songs of Blutengel :wink:

As we are talking about music and Lucifer, one day I was really bad and depressed and I remember he sang a song to me. After the song ends I couldn’t remember the music or the lyrics. But was very comfortable.

4 Likes

I love Lucifer. I worship many gods, but Lucifer will always be my Patron and the spirit that I learn the most from.

I’ve always found His energy to be so comforting and warm, He always comes when called and is always there to help you feel better if you’ve been having a bad day. The energy He fills you with is unlike the feeling you get from anything else.

I truly do feel more enlightened since being ‘chosen’ by Him.

5 Likes