Lucifer Appreciation

General thread for the Light Bearer.

Share experiences, ask advice, or just hail his majesty!

He recently helped me awaken my astral senses, and renewed my passion for his light. He’s utterly glorious, and deserves a thread in his honor.

25 Likes

He helped me by guiding me and protecting me. He’s a really noble spirit!

8 Likes

Well a month back as I was doing some research on him, I felt his presence flood my room. It felt wonderfully powerful and invigorating. A great experience I have to say

5 Likes

He indeed seems to come when you are simply interested in him. When calling him, he comes right away too!

7 Likes

And often in spectacular fashion.

4 Likes

True!

3 Likes

I also agree! I think my favorite way he’s communicated with me was through music

6 Likes

I don’t know if a spirit ever tried to comminicate with me through music. I never noticed…

Well it was during the time I was researching him a whole lot, I turned on a random radio on Pandora and this song came on and I felt him around me and I thought it fit really well.

I think it’s pretty cool. Oh it be cool to ask a spirit to give you music and make them a playlist or smthn hahah

4 Likes

I may actually try that then. It sounds good and I like pretty much every type of music (except hip-hop/rap).

1 Like

Yeah you should! Tell me if you get any cool songs from anyone

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll try to take notice.

1 Like

I’ve had the same experience recently with music and Lucifer, I feel like he talks to me through it and I’ve just started a playlist “To My Morning Star” haha. Nice to see someone else gets this.

9 Likes

Ah that’s awesome! I agree it’s cool to hear someone has a similar experience!
You’ll have to tell me what songs are on that playlist my friend, of course if you don’t mind :smile:

1 Like

In the astral he appeared to me like the ultimate stereotype of the angel of light, only the white light seemed composed of every color at once, and like I could perceive all of them separately and as a whole. Blonde hair, dark eyes, one moment masculine, handsome, another moment feminine and beautiful.

When evoked in my bedroom, he appeared as a mass of unfurling coils of a serpent like body. The scales emitted light like described above, and a pair of white wings surrounded the mass. All of this was in a glassy bubble or orb. I got the impression that it was to keep him from overwhelming me for my first use of my astral senses.

Just beautiful beyond words in all shapes.

11 Likes

Wow, that sounds positively glorious

3 Likes

I’ve recently come across the band Ghost, so I have a few of their songs of course. Con Clavi Con Dio is the first song I heard! Perfect. And King Dude’s Lucifer’s the Light. Old songs like Mortal Coil, It’s a Sin. It’s fairly new but I’m sure he’ll be talking again soon haha.

5 Likes

Oh nice! I’ll have to check those out!

1 Like

Listen to their song “He Is” :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Absolutely! Great one.

2 Likes