Lucifer Appreciation

It was absolutely glorious. I tried, but I cannot do it justice with language.

3 Likes

Circe really speaks to me too.

3 Likes

how long did it take him to help you with your astral senses? I only ask because I asked the same thing the other day. I cannot see entitys and can sometimes here a little here and there but not at will.

1 Like

That was my fav song of theirs for a while. Witch Image stole my heart tho.

2 Likes

I had some personal healing to do, so that was a prolonged process. I practiced throughout, and I’d say it took a few months of meditations for opening the third eye, and at the end I asked if I could see him, to thank him for being with me during my own healing. That night it finally worked, and I’m indebted to him. This thread is a part of my thanks to him.

4 Likes

If anyone else has a song that they feel Lucifer speaks to them through please share! I love music, I think that’s why he chose that medium to speak through for me.

2 Likes

The music thing is interesting. Anyone know if Lucifer has some connection with Apollo?

2 Likes

And to note, I’m still a baby here with Lucifer. I just recently accepted him 100% over a battle with myself for the past 6 years.

2 Likes

I’ve had so many strange dreams in the past that I’m now seeing was him talking to me. In one of those dreams he comes down from the sky dressed like a giant gladiator, shooting arrows at humans, and he turned to wink at me. He had blonde hair, gladiator helmet and not much else on except covering his manhood and the strap for his arrows. Very Romanesque, I wonder if that’s a connection to Apollo? Even though Apollo is Greek I feel like it ties in.

2 Likes

cool thanks for the reply. I didn’t think it was an instantaneous kind of thing opening astral senses. I’ve been meditation daily sometimes multiple times a day. I’ve been doing this for a 3-4 months.

I startedbwith magic like 2months ago so developing astral senses is a big thing I want to accomplish right now.

being able to have an open conversation is what im envious of that others can do but i cannot do yet

3 Likes

Keep at it! You can do it, and he can help.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as you, but it takes time, like a baby learning to walk but with practice one day we will just start doing it.

2 Likes

thanks i know its gonna happen I’m just feeling very impatient lol

1 Like

ME TOO! I’m having trouble with my impatience lately, not that I’ve had a whole lot in the past but it’s seriously being tested on all levels. I just try to pull myself back and look at the bigger picture. And with the Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse and the retrograde it’s tricky lol.

1 Like

Gotta work on the patience. The more feverishly you want it, the harder it’ll be to get.

1 Like

He takes good care of me, and has ensured I have what I need. I can’t thank him enough. Ave Lucifer!

5 Likes

I’m going to try and talk to him tonight after work… any advice on how to invoke him? Or can I just pray as a way to speak with him? Like on the drive home? I need his help and guidance.

I’d wait until you’re home first, but a prayer could suffice.

1 Like

He is to me the supreme god head or consciousness which manifests the universe just as our consciousness manifests our individual universes. He is the god within and the god without the god of the perceived and the not perceived, the undifferentiated self and light of consciousness of all. He is the moment the multiverse decided and at the same time didn’t decide to be or not to be.

8 Likes

That explains a lot actually.

2 Likes