'Lucifer and the hidden demons' concrete results?

I know the book says you must wait a few days in between pathworkings, because then that would be too many changes at once. What if you are doing the pathworkings for other people? Can you do 2 different pathways in the same day?

Yes, you can.

Do you believe this is true for every entity?

Yes. It hasn’t failed me yet. The trick, though, is to make sure you’re calling with divine authority, as a god, not as a man.

3 Likes

In emergency situations, I’ve done several rituals from L&THD one after the other. And it didn’t have any negative effect. It still worked. Although, if I do that, I apologise to Lucifer for calling him so many times in one day, in case he gets fed up of me, lol. But he is awesome and doesn’t seem to have minded, as I still get results.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you are referencing the mindset at the time of ritual as opposed to making a declaration to the entity that you are calling as a god? If the former, I would be interested to know how you set yourself to ensure that you are fully in that mindset. If the letter, I would be enthused to know the form of the declaration you make?

Good point. Do you think it can affect you getting results if you struggle with feelings of unworthiness? I mean, maybe the spirits are more likely to listen to you if you act respectful but with confidence - that you are like a god, as you said. And deserve their help?

Yes, because some spirits will sense it and try to take advantage of it. In his book Evoking Eternity, for example, EA Koetting talks about how, when he was trying to command King Paimon with the traditional god names, he was wavering in fear and insecurity so the demon just laughed at him and then roared, “Who are you to command me?!” He then started mocking EA until EA got angry and really started funneling his will into the words. Once he did that, he was then speaking with the authority of God, and only then did Paimon stop laughing and pay attention.

4 Likes