'Lucifer and the hidden demons' concrete results?

Don’t underestimate the rituals of this book. I tested a lot of them and they are fast and disruptive despite not using any tools. The book is excellent for cursing and also for manipulating people. I got results everytime I used it.

11 Likes

Absolutely! I have to think twice about using these rituals. Fast and disruptive are very appropriate adjectives.

Ch

1 Like

Can you give some examples?

Can you give some examples that you did with this?

Gained a lawsuit with the help of Belial and all professors that were going to evaluate a project I did missed the presentation because I asked Ariton to make them feel afraid of me. Also I gained a free appointment with a doctor, emmergency money for bills among other things.

6 Likes

Its extremely effective, especially when you task two demons on one person/issue.

4 Likes

amazing

I used 4 or 5 demons on the same person and had results after a few hours.

5 Likes

Damn! Do you remember the ritual construction?

Record yourself saying the exact pathworking of the demon you want to summon. I usually record using my cellphone.

Go to your room or other quiet place, turn off the lights.

Now you hear your voice recorded, following the book instructions to make the desired evocation.

While you are hearing the recording try to imagine yourself in the place of the pathworking.

Say the name of the demon aloud and try to see inside your mind his appearance and try to hear him speaking to you.

Ask what you want.

All these steps need to be done according to the book instructions too.

Follow all these instructions with your eyes closed.
This is the method that I use.

8 Likes

Nice. I’ve considered incorporating these into a hypnosis recording for extra depth, but never got around to it.

Just for fun, I incorporated the environment from Lucifer’s pathworking into a computer game i recently made for a friend. She won’t know what it is, it was just kind of a private joke with myself.

Edit:

Are you meaning a ritual with the progression through 4 or 5 demons with one as the operator at the end, or four or five full sequences each with an end operator?

If the latter I’m curious as to whether you spaced each one a day apart as per the book or if you did them all back to back?

5 Likes

Cool. By construction I meant like the actual structure for dealing with more than two. Did you task them all with the same instructions, or did you employ their powers separately?

That sort of thing.

One demon for a day, sometimes with a space of two or three days depending on the goal. If you want to be aggressive ,one demon everyday. But using this book everyday consumes a lot of energy so you must take care of your health and body to not become exhausted.

Nice design that you created for your game!
I wonder what effects we could achieve putting rituals inside a game?
I had a experience with a game in the past , the name of the game is “beyond two souls”…

Some odd, paranormal stuff happened after I played that game. The story revolves around a girl that has a spirit guardian that protects her and the governement uses her power to make secret missions…

A few lights in my house turned off at the same time I finished the game. The game depicted some instances of lights being turned off too, usually in the presence of the spirit.

5 Likes

I employed their powers separately.

2 Likes

Thanks. I usually do one a day at most. Just from the wording in your above post when you mentioned sending five demons at someone and getting a result in a few hours I wondered if you meant you’d done all five rituals back to back.

Thanks. I’ve actually done quick a bit of our kind of stuff in connection with this game.
After completing it, I spent quite some time channelling energy (intended to bring, friendship and peace into the life of the player) into most of the game backgrounds and also into each frame of the main character sprite.
I figured it should make for an interesting experiment.

There is also some ritual content, although its partial and not ‘live’. I have earlier done some rituals for the friend I’m making it for and have included representations of these in the game.
For example, theres a bit where the character has to banish some ghosts using a spell found elsewhere in the game. When the character reads it out, the audio is actually the sequence of names in the clear negative energies ritual in Brand’s book Mystical words of power. In this game this summons Pacman and he races around eating the ghosts.

There is also a wizard character and at certain parts of the games he performs incantations in the background, that to the player will just seem like they are a sequnce of made up words. But its actually a truncation of an audio recording I made during the summoning of Arzel and Raziel when I did an 11 day ritual from 72 Angels of Magick a while back.
I got the idea to throw in the Lucifer pathworking scene because I recently did some work from Lucifer and the Hidden demons when her daughter was sick.
The ritual elements are only included in the game as an in joke to myself and because they fit well with the game themes.
In terms of actual effect delivery from the game I’m counting on the energy infusion for that.

That is interesting. Might see if that game is still around and if its compatible with my laptop.

1 Like

still is a hoax and now we have more proof.

1 Like

I know King Paimon is a part of the pathworking. I don’t think he likes me, so I am hesitant to do this book. Should I do a ritual to ask him to help anyway? Or is that an insult to him? I can’t evoke/hear the spirits/speak with them. Maybe some begging?

The person you are replying to has left the forum so they will not respond to you.

However, to answer your question, if you can’t communicate with spirits, then how do you know King Paimon doesn’t like you? :thinking:

Yes. Magick is not a popularity contest. It doesn’t matter whether a spirit “likes” you or not. You call as God, they come, they do what you ask.

1 Like

I did several rituals from Demons of Magic from Winterfield and afterwards smelled rotton meat over the area where I sit to watch TV. Never happened before with any other spirit. It was strong, someone else noticed it as well. It was there for about 2 days or so, I don’t remember the exact time, it was a while ago. As far as results, if there was any, I did not notice, but it was a while back and I threw away the papers on those rituals so I don’t think so. I must have offended him in some way. I did in my mind apologize to him if I was rude in any way. Maybe I should do another ritual with some offerings that he likes as a way to say I am sorry for any offence?

If you want to, go ahead.