Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book

Welcome @Christopher_T. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

How did the ritual with Apormanos go for you? Any results?

Yess how were your results

I recently read this, & LOVE it!! I will be trying this real soon.

I totally know what you mean, every other “way” seems incredibly complicated, but this just seems so easy. I haven’t attempted this before, & Lucifer’s been calling me for a few months now. With this I think I’m finally ready to get at it. Hopefully it’s sunny & warm tomorrow cuz I’ll be heading for the trees to do it. I have some simple questions to ask right now, but I can’t imagine actually being able to see or hear anything. More than likely will “feel” his presence, & maybe random things will pop into my head like they do. I guess we’ll see. Would love to hear others’ experiences.

1 Like

What was wrong with your cat?! I definitely want I hear all about this!!

Hey, there, @DeaSolis. I see you joined us in May, and have made 6 posts already, but have not yet introduced yourself. Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum and failure to do so may result in suspension of your account.

One should never rely on sigils. If you absolutely must use a Sigil, understand that you can make up your own. It’s all the intent that goes into the sigil, and sigils are fairly modern invention anyway.

Understand, I know that sigils make things simpler, and I have quite a few of them tattooed, but don’t become overly dependent upon them. Remember, you’re using your power, not the power that’s in the marking.

You can always break out the rose cross, and make up a Sigil that way if you needed to.

3 Likes

Seems many have tried, but few have good results?

The Courage request to Nilima was good for me, I handled a difficult meeting brilliantly.

Still waiting for some money requests to materialise.

2 Likes

Oh, I haven’t seen that before. I may check it out if I find some time, to see what it offers.

Zero results

2 Likes

What did you request for?

My non-monetary requests were satisfactorily fulfilled.

3 Likes

I asked Apormanos to increase the chance of meeting women I find attractive that will lead to a sexual and emotional attraction.

Been months and no results.

Also asked shatan to increase my magickal abilities and results and don’t feel anything.

2 Likes

Necronomicon Spellbook was awesome for my magickal works.

4 Likes

About 70% succes on my request, most of the time are very subtle , but with Calamosi turned out a very hard experience, a full real evocation , I never felt something like this before. This book Is pure gold

6 Likes

Wow. You mean you saw the demon? Yes, I agree, it’s a sound book and aive had many good results with it. As you say, sometimes the results are subtle and take time to manifest depending in the situation, others overnight have worked for me. My cat was fully healed from being near death in the space of a few hours by Dulid, who I always feel a very calm, peaceful and loving presence when I call on him. For some reason, in my mind, when I do the pathworking, I always see him as a monk dressed in a brown robe.

Also had good results calling on Melabed to increase income. This wasnt overnight but opened up new avenues of work to make extra money.

5 Likes

Hm…maybe it just needs more time. Sometimes I’ve had nothing happen for months and then all of a sudden, things kick into gear.

2 Likes

Hello guys so with the pathworking do I need to imagine the demons too?? Or is it just the mentioned places? I need some help guys kindly reply

1 Like

You only need to visualize the locations described in the Pathworkings. You may or may not sense the demon, and this does not matter for getting results. I sensed nothing when I first started doing magick, and I still got results. What matters is your desire and your ability to trust in the magick.

I will sometimes see the demon in my mind, but the experience is always much more tactile and emotional for me. Again, you can sense nothing and still get results, but as you practice magick you will become more open to its energies and to magickal experience, both in rituals and in your daily life (I believe this is partially why the author emphasizes living in the moment and fully experiencing even the mundane parts of day-to-day living).

My suggestion is always to not seek out magickal experiences, but to remain open to them and allow them to come to you when they will. Again, this applies to both your rituals themselves, and your daily life. You may be surprised at what you discover when you remain open to the many ways in which Lucifer may communicate with you.

Also, since you are a new member, it is common practice here to post a brief introduction of yourself. Doesn’t have to be much, just what magickal interests you have and any experience may have with different systems. I believe a brief post in “New Magician Help & Introductions” will suffice. Welcome to the forum, friend.

8 Likes

Thank you @shinri, and I am sorry for the delayed self introductory post in the new members page

1 Like