Lucifer and Quetzalcoatl

I find it interesting that no one in this thread is making a connection to the Rainbow Serpent or Australian Aboriginal Mythology.

2 Likes

I’m also wholly unfamiliar with this entity. Could you elaborate a little?

2 Likes

you guys must also remember this spirit Melek Ta’us Lucifer Enki Quetzalcoatl is a trickster God who enjoys playing tricks and jokes he acts like a child at times and loves mischief he also is found of sweets when asked for offerings

2 Likes

when I saw this spirit I saw a small child boy and a great serpent

1 Like

I think the reason this is very common in occultism is basically because it’s essier to attribute symbolism and meaning to an archetype than an individual. Spirits typically have several archetypes and if there is enough overlap between two spirits, it can be postulated they are a similar if not the same entity.

It’s easier to demonstrate this with Lucifer and Melelk Taus for example. Both are, at least in the monotheistic perspective, angels. Both rebelled against God’s word. Lucifer in Christianity was punished as proof that disobeying God brings consequences, and arguably he became the Antichrist. Melek Taus in Yezidi culture by contrast is praised for his judgement because he explained to God why he didn’t agree with him, making Melek Taus a kind of earth-ruler outsiders equate to Lucifer. Thier actions are nearly identical but the outcome was different because of cultural ideals. Therefore Lucifer can possibly be Melek Taus and vice versa. They are both archetypes of the enlightened rebel, although usually Lucifer is seen as the embodiment of the archetype while Melek Taus is the peacock mask of Lucifer. Quetzalcoatl has powers over air, which Lucifer and intelligence are both attributed to, and he is also in control of the direction associated with white, which also makes Quetzalcoatl a knowledge and light diety. So Lucifer could also very well manifest as Quetzalcoatl as both have similar attributes.

5 Likes

you are prince of the earth said Jesus to Lucifer when he fell Lucifer became the ruler of earth the name Enki means Lord of The Earth Melek Ta’us was given the earth and title of its ruler…

4 Likes

Melek Ta’us says in the black book that he rules over earth seven planets and the throne of heaven he brings joy and misery on earth to humans and when they die he has them be reborn again

1 Like

I don’t put much stock in holy books.

4 Likes

Ok I’ll just leave this here - bring in the word “kaoskampf” - the overarching name given to the origin theme through so many religions from all over the ancient world of a god and an adversary. See the final conclusion at 19:57 - Yahweh vs Leviathan came before Jesus vs Satan directly modeled off the kaoskampf. These authors did not reinvent the wheel.

I would love to know what the lore of the extinct Proto-Indo_european religion was, but at the end of the day, it was channeled once, it can be channeled again. I think reading too much into the older books as if it was all 100% reliable isn’t that helpful, and risks confirmation bias if you’re not careful.

5 Likes

The Rainbow Serpent is the creator deity of Australian Aboriginal Mythology, he held the world in his mouth during a period that was known as dreamtime.

3 Likes

rainbow serpent also is connected with water and life creation just like Melek Ta’us Enki is also known as the God of water and life creation

2 Likes