Lucifer and Quetzalcoatl

Anyone ever asked either of them if there’s a connection between the two?

Saw it mentioned in another thread and it got me thinking. Lucifer appeared to me very much like a rainbow serpent of light, and I can’t help but ask.

Hail Lucifer! May his Light guide you.

9 Likes

Did a little digging, and the traits ascribed to Quetzalcoatl seem to mirror the traits of Lucifer as I know him. A strong connection to wind, which by elemental correspondence breaks down into their other traits as patrons of wisdom and knowledge. They also both represent light through their connection to the dawn star motif, and Quetzalcoatl’s number is nine, which many will recognize as a number of infernal significance.

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

No fair editing to a meme when I just started the video :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Memes aside, has anybody asked either of the two?

3 Likes

You can’t ask a mask if it is another mask because it will tell you the truth that it is not and you will become confused. But you can ask the current what masks it has and it will tell you the many masks.

5 Likes

I’m not really familiar with that principle. Elaborate?

2 Likes

Every culture has its version of a particular force of nature. The version the culture develops is the mask of the current that is the force of nature being represented. It’s a particular take on that force. But not the force in its entirety or purest form.

2 Likes

I’m really ignorant on this topic. I get the sense Astaroth and Astarte/ishtar/Inanna are different currents, but I’ve never worked with Astaroth, but I’ve likewise heard they’re all masks. I also recently came across an enn for astarte, so maybe they are in the same current?

Edit to clarify: to me Astaroth would be an infernal or demonic current, and the other three would be whatever current mesopotamian would be. It was just finding an enn, similiar to Sallos’ for Astarte that made me question separate currents.

4 Likes

To discover if a mask belongs to a particular current one examines the attributes, symbolism, and character of the mask if it seems strikingly similar to other corespondent masks then it’s most likely a sprout from that current.

4 Likes

I’m also unfamiliar with the concept. I’ve also heard currents mentioned in the context of different pantheons or groups of entities

4 Likes

Thanks for the explanation, seems I didnt have a good grasp of what a current is.

2 Likes

When many gods across many cultures share common attributes, symbols, and characteristics it’s fairly safe to say they all belong to the same current or universally recognized force of nature given its own name and style by each culture and language.

3 Likes

@AdamThoth
Could I pm you and discuss the concept further?

2 Likes

Sure

1 Like

yes his forms are rainbow serpent and a bright light just read the yezid website on Melek Ta’us

3 Likes

these are all masks and titles for the same ancient spirit

2 Likes

I’ve long suspected that Melek Ta’us is also Lucifer, and also based that belief on Yezidi descriptions of the qualities and appearance of Melek Ta’us.

2 Likes

this ancient spirit has many names but he does take these forms so just pay attention

a child a handsome man a rainbow a bright white light a serpent and also a peacock so yes you saw the rainbow serpent that is him

1 Like

it’s just another name for him I call him also Enki and Quetzalcoatl

2 Likes