Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

Sorry I just did. I thought I did before but apparently it didn’t work

I’m quite new to all of this so my question is how do you offer something? For example if you offer an incense would you burn it or do you leave it unburnt? Also do you tell him I offer you this or is it just kind of applied that’s what you’re offering? Thank you so much in advance!

1 Like

What I do specifically is focus on Lucifer and his presence. I then burn the incense and say something poetic for example.

“Praise Lucifer
The Dark and The Light,
I burn this incense in you’re
Honour.
Smoke and flame coalesce
Which I now do offer.”

14 Likes

This is probably a really elementary question: You say you have “evoked him a few times successfully” but haven’t been able to “invoke” him.

Can you tell me the difference between EVOKING him and INVOKING him?

Invocation v. Evocation - #2 by DarkestKnight here you have it

1 Like

@Thomas_Casari I would burn the incense so he can enjoy the smell. You can tell him, or you don’t have to, cuz he’ll know.

I would recommend burning the incense. It would be seen as if you’re honoring Lucifer. When I offer candles? I burn them.

Good luck, Thomas.

3 Likes

very nice alter

Hi,
Can u help me connect and evoke lucifer please?? I have tried for days on end, mediated, used chants, drew my own sigil and slept with it, all I have is restless nights

2 Likes

what happen why do you have restless nights

Not sure, can’t seem to fall asleep and when I do it’s not for long, keep waking up exhausting

1 Like

Might be a silly question. What if I offer myself and my life in service to my King Lucifer?

Thank you for all you do for all us Connor! :slight_smile:

Well, I know that question was not posed to me but that goes against everything Lucifer stands for. He does not want you in servitude or to be worshipped in any way. He wants exactly the opposite for you.
Working with him you will will come to realize this soon enough.

A little research will benefit you greatly, and by all means recognize him, honor and respect him as you would a mother or father. Learn from him for he can offer you much and will be by your side always if you want him to be. But do not get trapped by the whole worshipping thing that humans often do because I feel that’s where you’re at.

5 Likes

Thank you, Aprentiz. I’m still researching, and the more I research, the more I realize I still have much to learn. Thank you for setting me straight. I appreciate your guidance and counsel, as I have just started less than a month ago. I know it’s a silly question, but I would rather embarrass myself on here than to do a ritual with him and really mess up in his presence. That would be bad.

Right now in my research I am reading, “Apotheosis”, by Michael W. Ford, and I am also reading, “The Grimoire of Lucifer Amaymon”, by E.A. Koetting. I am still watching the pathworking series on Lucifer Amaymon on here too. I am also reading, “Rites of Lucifer”, by Asenath Mason and Reverend Duvendack. I am learning the overall objective on this path is to reach godhood, and to be more and more self-reliant; therefore, in order to do that, I must seek out challenges that can really push me to my limits to see where they are. Then come out on the other side (hopefully) with increased fortitude, mental will, and the experience to do better next time, which is wisdom. I also must be responsible for what I do, take ruthless self-examination and accountability for myself and my actions, and apply that wisdom for something that can increase my inner strength to act on worthwhile short and long-term goals in order to further my ascent, while also helping others who help themselves. I also booked a consultation with a magician, and he was kind enough to give me some of his time. I’m discovering I have so much to learn.

Thank you

2 Likes

Wow, I’m impressed. You seem to be on the right road. I’m glad you’re doing the research. More than most I meet :slight_smile: They also come from different path-workings, so one may appeal to you more than another.

What challenges are you seeking?

Make sure you’ve done the research on this one, there is a lot of people out there to take your money. I don’t want to see you get swindled :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the challenges that I am currently seeking is #1 learning how best to invoke/evoke/possession with Lucifer. This is actually the thing that is taking up a lot of my time right now. I say challenge because in the past, I have had issues with being lazy and tired all the time, which has prevented me from doing a lot of things, things that I want to do in everyday life. If I put in the work Lucifer, we can both get a lot out of this relationship. This isn’t down to a disease or me being unhealthy, I’ve just been lazy. Something that he has actually told me that I’m a very hard worker when I see an end goal in mind. He was teaching me that night to keep a vision in my mind, which is part of challenge #2. I said his enn one night around 3 am. As luck would have it, I was facing the east at that time. and I just heard him. Like wow.

The biggest thing Lucifer wants for me right now, and I heard him very clearly, was this: YOU give love and love others so much, what if you gave yourself that love you give to others? What if you loved yourself as much as all those you love and care for? Wow…how come I never thought of that? Wow. Challenge accepted. I need to do that.

The other day I went to a wrestling practice. I wrestled until I puked. He was pushing me to go out there and do more. The wrestling practice is NOT the important part. He is encouraging me to go beyond my beyond.

He wants me to invoke my personal power to increase my stamina and self-discipline to grant me further liberty in my life. That’s what he wants for me. He wants freedom for me. I can tell. I know this.

I want to give him a proper ceremony. I know he deserves that. I want that for him.

The other day, we talked about making a grimoire and researching how to chisel his sigil into the leather. He said he wanted to me to write things down in there. So I am researching on how to do that.

You are definitely right on that last one. Thank you for helping me with my journey. You are wonderful.

9 Likes

bookmarked…!!
im just looking for alternative incense of Him. since myrrh & frank not so commonly at my new place. but well, huge conversation here.
thank you :pray: _/_

Thank you, 2 nights ago, I was thinking about Lucifer and other occult things, couldn’t fall asleep. Few hours later, still awake and I look at the clock and it says 1:11, which is a spiritual sign. I’m definitely going to try and evoke or invoke him for my first time.

2 Likes

You could use dragonsblood or cinnamon

2 Likes

how did you go about evoking Him, i was only able to invoke