Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

You are most welcome!

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like

Would it be rude or disrespectful if I summoned / invoke other spirits (sitri, agares, bunes, king Paimon etc) besides lucifer in this circle?

4 Likes

@raukfaisk I would assume it would be, as it is Luciferā€™s sigil and seems to be a designated area for him, so as a precaution I would not until you talk to him and see what he says.

4 Likes

does this sigil belong to lucifer??

I FREAKIN KNEW IT! If I was Lucifer I would be border line offended. Iā€™m sure that happens to demons all the times with all the names humans create for them over the ages. Satan doesnā€™t even seem real, like he was a human creation that was manifested in documents just to have an adversary. You say youā€™ve connected with both, so Iā€™ll leave my skepticism at that.

It may be confirmation bias from from me, but thanks for confirming what I already thought. These are separate energies.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this amazing to anyone else?

You asked Lucifer if he wanted to work with this other person. He not only knows this person, but none of you know each others first name I assume. Yet weā€™re all on the same team.

Iā€™m going to dive in head first and just go with the assumption that all of this is actually happening. What an honor to be able to converse with such an energy, and itā€™s personable.

I donā€™t think I could handle that. I would have so many questions. Does Lucifer know me?

What advice would he have for my life?

Iā€™d probably turn it around and be like, what do YOU want? I bet no one asks how heā€™s doing. What is he passionate about and goals he has to accomplish.

I often speak with too much carelessness and levity to address such power.

I heard that people often times think theyā€™re addressing Lucifer, but itā€™s just an imposter spirit. How do you know itā€™s actually him?

Just blowing my mind. I read what I can but have so many questions. Thanks for sharing what you will.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, Iā€™m new to this and I would like to connect with Lucifer. I have a few questions (maybe more than a few as I gain more information)!

1. Does it matter what hour I choose to connect with him? I know the day doesnā€™t matter.
  2. Iā€™ve read that it would help to write what you want to discuss with Lucifer, is it okay to do that and slip that under my pillow as well as his sigil?
  3. I read that some people may fall ill if they use Luciferā€™s sigil for protection without his consent. Iā€™m not necessarily using his sigil for protection, just to communicate with him, so am I safe to draw his sigil?

Thank you!!

no problem with the sigil (idk who told you that iā€™ve never saw this anywhere) & hour
to connect with Lucifer the best thing to do is meditation but you can try your pillow thing, for me he wasnā€™t very present in my dreams when i started so i donā€™t recomand dreams to connect with him ! also reading about him can help.
Something that really worked for me (+ meditation) was to offer him a necklace (you can take any jewel i started with a ring, before the necklace) and wear it almost everyday

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!

My following question doesnā€™t have to be answered by you alone:
So I really want to try sleeping with his sigil under my pillow but Iā€™m generally worried that Iā€™m going to do something incorrect? I know all Iā€™m doing is going to sleep with his sigil, but I feel that thereā€™s more I need to have/do to approach him. I donā€™t have anything to offer him as of yet, besides my time, and I really want to learn about him and learn from him about various topics.

I guess my question is, is this way of communicating with Lucifer, as a true beginner (someone who has zero experience with magick), good enough to contact him? Am I jumping over steps or is sigil magick a fine first step for a newbie like me? I want to make sure I do things right :face_with_monocle:

I know that he is great for beginners to work with, but Iā€™m not sure if that entails beginners who have at least a little bit of magick experience.

Can you, or someone, give me advice about this? I canā€™t tell you how much I want to do this, but I fear that Iā€™m going about things incorrectly. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Ah please disregard my previous question, Iā€™ve read more beginner forum posts and have obtained an answer to my question(s) and feel more at ease :relaxed:

Feel free to post your answers for the rest of the class.

1 Like

Haha of course, Iā€™d love to share with the class :laughing:

So it is absolutely safe to use this form of connecting with Lucifer if you wish to do so, but beware nightmares and/or sleepless nights as Iā€™ve read some forum members have experienced those. I have read that nightmares could symbolize Lucifer challenging you or trying to understand your character (Iā€™m not 100% sure of this though), but you may remove his sigil from underneath your pillow if you encounter this after multiple attempts. You try again another night once youā€™re ready, or use a different way of reaching him (i.e., evocation). Iā€™m not sure if the nightmares stop after youā€™ve reached him, but I think they would since I have not read anyone experiencing nightmares once the connection has been established. After youā€™ve reached him, you do not have to sleep with his sigil underneath your pillow again as the connection has been established and his sigil will remain open.

For those who are using this way of communicating/connecting with Lucifer for the first time, you may slip his sigil under your pillow before you sleep, or you may open his sigil (i.e., meditating with his sigil until it is open or gazing at his sigil until it is open) and slip his sigil underneath your pillow and go to bed. Lucifer is very patient and kind, and will love to answer any questions you have if he is your spirit of choice. If you do not have anything to offer him, I have read that he will still work with you as long as you offer your time to truly learn from him and connect with him.

If you are still feeling hesitant, I have found a servitor that is SAFE to work with if you would like to increase your clairvoyant skills before connecting with a demon. You can find that forum topic below this message.

Luna is a great start for absolute beginners like myself, who have very little to no experience in magick; and her creator is extremely kind and will answer any questions you may have (just be sure to read the entire forum post as many of your questions may be answered there). Iā€™ve been practicing summoning Luna for a couple days, and I will continue practicing until I feel ready to contact Lucifer, the majestic entity, himself :slight_smile: I havenā€™t been able to sense anything yet, but I will keep practicing and have high hopes!

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Exciting stuff. I donā€™t want to rush you, but I canā€™t wait to hear about your first encounter with Lucifer.

What is your paradigm? Is Lucifer the Roman God of Light, is he The Farther Creator? Is he a fallen angel?

What or Who is he to you?

1 Like

I honestly just read on a post that had a list of demons to connect with for beginners, and thought it would be a good idea to start there.

As for right now I see him as a mentor, I know others describe him in various roles (e.g., a father, brother, a god, protector). I donā€™t know if thatā€™ll change once I connect with him, but I feel my perception of him will grow along the way.

Iā€™ve initially heard of him as a fallen angel, and of course one of the most powerful rulers of hell. But for now, I see and respect him as a lord/king and mentor/guide.

I also donā€™t know when or if Iā€™ll even post my experience with Lucifer, so donā€™t hold wait up for that haha.

I canā€™t use the incense associated with Lucifer as offering?
BTW inspiring with the semen offering. Iā€™m thinking sympathetic magick now.

Thank you for this :blue_heart:

Iā€™m curious to know when you have worked with the same spirits for years, does it feel like you are taking to an old friend when you contact them?

Thereā€™s something really hypnotic about Lucifers sigil.

I dunno what it is about it that draws me in but ever since seeing it and memorising all its lines and curves I feel strongly attracted to it , like a magnetic force.

3 Likes

Lucifer asked me to offer him white candles only. Donā€™t know why?

For Belial it is red as he recommended. Have gave his first sign on a red candle.

Thank you for this awesome thread and this info. Would you please share some light on the Lucifer - Shiva connection??

My background is Hindu and Iā€™d love to know more.

Lucifer and Shiva are not the same. They are different energies and Shiva is an older god. The connection was in a book where Lucifer is seen as an archetype, the ā€œdestroyerā€ aspect (i.e, many people say Lucifer turned their lives upside down when they started working with him). Lucifer is called the lightbearer/bringer, while Shiva the Destroyer. Seeing things youā€™re not ready for will cause havoc (shedding light). I have not worked with Shiva yet, so I canā€™t say much but they are both different.

2 Likes