Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

Hello there! Thank you so much for this. I’ve been trying to find who my guardian demon is that been around since I’ve been a baby. And a couple people have told me my descriptions match Lucifer and so I lit my offering candle and some incense and I asked my pendulum over a list of names and Lucifer was the only yes. I decided to summon him since the candle is meant for my guardian it would still work if he truly is. The sigil now feels stuck in my head. Sparks flying from the sigil on a black background. And so as soon as I asked him to manifest before me the candle went from being very wild to very calm. As so I asked him if he was my guardian if he’s the one I’m drawn to and he said yes mentally and through the pendulum I had. Never has my pendulum behaved the way it did tonight. Very odd patterns and clear answers. Thank you so much for this post it helped me find out what’s been going on. I asked for him to just stay with me a while and for the candle to grow when he was gone. About 15/20 min passed and the candle started flickering I said goodbye to him and it grew large.

2 Likes

thank you brother very complete and simple

I have a question which is not a critique or something but just asking for information:

The sigil you posted at the beginning of this thread is found widely in Luciferian posts and images. But this sigil is just an “extension” for Asia of the original sigil of Lucifer in Grimorium Verum (you can look it up online).

I’d just like an explanation because I don’t get it.

Thank you!!

Post!
An!
Introduction!

2 Likes

Hi dear,
I want to ask that while meditating, how many times should i need to chant this spell.
And is there any specific timing for prayers.
I mean can i do this in afternoon or evening. Or only at midnight.
And in offering can i use chocolates instead of blood.
Coz i have been trying to call lord lucifer for about a month now. Whenever i asked to people they said blood is only thing lucifer likes the most. Give your blood or small animal offering to him. So now, I have so many cuts on my all fingers. It is really effecting my daily life routine. And my one hand is already in a bad condition after an incident. So is it ok with chocolates and roses and poem. Will he listen to my prayers and bless me?

I found this to be very helpful. Would it be possible for you to make a version of this guide for Abaddon? I don’t see any on the forum. I don’t see anything about Abaddon’s favorite incense or candle color or cardinal direction or favorite offerings. Perhaps other people who have worked with Abaddon could assist you with this.

1 Like

hi there, first its good to summon him at night anytime after 9:00 pm to me is fine till 4:45 AM is the last time to have began the summoning. a lot of people say after working with them for a while u don’t have to stick to nights. but, to me i summon only at night. also don’t cut ur finger with a knife… you can use these diabetic people’s nails to measure their suger in their system. thats what i use. also if u are just connecting with him and/or not asking for something back you can offer (cigs, choco, red wine, wiskey) whatever u want from those.

I hope that helps… and as much as i am mad at Father Lucifer rn ( Hail Lucifer )

1 Like

you don’t have to memorize anything but:

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer (his enn: so you can chant it while gazing at the sigil).

bless be

1 Like

Thankyou so much dear,
But i think something is not right, i never get scared easily. But these days after praying, i feel some kind of vibrations in my body. Than at night. I feel like that i can’t move body, last night was quite horrifying. From the day i started involving in meditations and prayers to lucofer . i m screaming every alternate nights in dreams. I don’t rember any of dream. But my parents ask every morning. Why were you screaming. Now they are bit concerned. Coz last night things was quite weird. After prayer i came out my space i felt some kind of burning sensation in my body. Than at midnight i felt some weird sensations in my body like something wrapping my body tightly, i couldn’t move. But i tried and opened my eyes, i saw void completely dark. I never seen pitch black room. Coz outside lights passes through my window, always there is dim light in my room. But last night, i was in like somewhere else, i got scared than suddenly i started moving my hand. Somehow found my phone and used torch. First i couldn’t see anything, but then everything went from dark to visible. I was so exhausted and i fall asleep again. In the moring my brother told me. That last night you were screaming very badly. What happened. I said i don’t know. I can’t remember any dream. I am so confused. Did i invoke some another demon. I am feeling so weak mentally. What is happening. Ya i wished for something from lord Lucifer.
And yes i am not a delusional person. i am a very practical person. I am sharing what i am experiencing. Please anyone can help me in it. Tell me please.

i think you sound awesome and successful with this!! keep up the great work and keep us posted :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Im having trouble connecting him, pls guide me through

1 Like

Hey, what have u done so far?

Meditation and basic chanting, i have not try an full fledged evocation

1 Like

Meditation is a good start. Also read about him. Get to know him better. Then try an evocation.

1 Like

Find out for yourself?

1 Like

Yes. Lucifer and Satan are completely different beings. I have summoned bith of them. SATAN invoked the adversary power within me. We should be really powerful to control him. Brother could you please tell what fid you feel from invoking SATAN?

How?

This is very detailed and I appreciate you for taking the time for writing this. But can you make one where you step by step explain how you evoke him? Like explain it for dummies kinda thing. I tried contacting him once but that was before I had read books about magick and kinda was in the Hollywood version of Lucifer. I’ve learned how to evoke demons from Demons of Magick by Gordon winterfield but I’m not sure about Lucifer.

Please pm,
I’m abt to work with lucifer for the first time.
Not good with meditation,
Working on it.
(Beginner)

1 Like

After reading first post about the ways Lucifer manifest, I realized it was him who have contacted with me 8 years ago through dream and spontanous trance day after. For today it is the most extreme experience in my occult career, because of what happen later and what impact (not so nice that time) it had on me…

In my dream he was ageles, extremely handsome, grayhair man, and when he touched me I woke up very aroused.(funny detail, he was dressed like Castiel from Supernaturals). And day after in spontanous trance he transform himeself into black dragon and coiled over me in a shape of egg…

What happened next is a long and not nice story. With time I see I was just unprepared to deal with what happen next. But even though I still adore him in many disguises. Defenitely, I choose him as my patron daemon ;]

1 Like